1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard 1100 Evo Sp Fettling.

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by comfysofa, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Not sure - difficult to see....is that the stock tail tidy that youre using at the moment...?

2. Yes, I'm at home with bike now if you want some better - ill go and see what i can do!

3. If anyone out there has a spare stock on i could borrow then that would be a lot easier!

Yes - if the flash could be on then i can see more...

4. IMG_1468.JPG
    Any better?

5. IMG_1470.JPG
    Nice new carbon blingingness!!

6. Ok - a bit better....so the 2 bolts on the right hand side of the pic are the actual mount points - the 2 bolts on the left are the mount points for the pipe itself? am i seeing that right??

7. Yes i think you are correct - without stripping it, i think the right bolts are tail tidy, left is exhaust hanger.

8. Just seeing the nose of the hyper there i still had it in my head it was an 821 for some reason....ive got a stock tail tidy at home....ill go and dig mine out tonight...the left hand bolts are the mount point for my pipes too....

• Like Like x 1
  9. image4.JPG
    Not 821, its one of these!!

thanks @comfysofa

10. Same as mine....ill have to piece mine together to see how it all fits....just to make it really easy its all packed away in boxes....

Edit - just while im seeing this and casting my mind back to the last time i had it all unpacked i think....theres a small mount which sits inbetween the the tail tidy and the sub frame....before i even go looking i think thats the bit i, a. need to see and b. dont have...! although i cant be sure....

#112 comfysofa, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  11. What tail tidy have you on yours??

12. Mine from the look of it has a home made one that bolts into the carbon fibre rear section...when i was doing the wiring yesterday i was half thinking to remove it and get some dimensions but stopped short of it as i already had the soldering iron out doing the resistors...

13. So, bought the 2 titanium rear wheel nuts and then had no sockets to fit. . . The 46mm socket, the black one didn't fit so had to order a 46mm with the other shape which did fit. They're you have it. . . . 1. 46mm ain't 46mm and more to re point putting a vernier on the nut a can't get a measurement of 46mm from anywhere. . . Go figure. . .
    IMG_20161028_142754.jpg IMG_20161028_142700.jpg IMG_20161028_142713.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Or maybe a Single Hex socket won't fit on a Double Hex Nut.

15. Yeah.... But the point I was making was 46mm ain't 46mm on the multi point.... The black socket from flat surface to flat surface is, 46mm...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

16. If you draw an imaginary line between the socket "cut outs" that would fit on a Single Hex Nut and then measure it would be 46mm.

17. Not my vernier... While I'm not in the garage from recollection it was something like 48mm...maybe a bit more...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

18. It's been a while since I've confessed...

Lithium battery fitted...
    IMG_20161221_184918.jpg

New plugs, caps and ht leads...
    IMG_20161221_184945.jpg
    IMG_20161221_184957.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information