1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Gallery

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I dunno, I think mine looks fine. But I suppose I am biased!

And either way, a seat that makes the bike far more useable has got to be better than one that doesn't. Quite how Ducati let the original one out of the test program is beyond me. The factory testers must have very insensitive backsides.

#361 Masklin, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  2. Second day on the bike, getting some running-in miles on the clock. Lovely spring morning, managed just over 180km before lunch. Here's a snap from the Chittering Valley, just north of Perth.
    [​IMG]

Absolutely love the bike, even with a 6000rpm limit. Just need a better seat, which I've ordered. I can feel the engine is already getting smoother and the gear change is improving, except 2nd to 1st which is still very stiff. I expect that to get easier as the miles pile on.

Kev.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Horsepower...

IMG_0911.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Saw this great mural lit by the morning sun and had to pose for a snap... IMG_8821.JPG

Then back home as it's going to be 36 degrees C today!

#364 Ralph Aldous Mellish, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Talking about murals

IMG_7107.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. 14915221_10154138368607309_5273979055357312982_n.jpg Somewhere in the Western Cape - South Africa

• Like Like x 4

7. Wow! That looks an amazing Road! :tongueout:

• Like Like x 1
  8. links not working

9. Not sure why! Just trying to sort them out!

10. IMG_1389.JPG IMG_1390.JPG IMG_1392.JPG Bloody chilly out today! Only a little local ride out! :grinning:

• Like Like x 4
  11. Not really a mural. A mural is something painted on a wall (from the French word for wall) That's a photo of a bike in a shell petrol station with a filter applied!

12. Wasn't a Muriel what Hilda Ogden had on her wall?

13. Showing your age, Daddy!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Didn't Hilda have the 3 Porcelain Ducks on her wall, behind Stan's chair?

15. IMG_0966.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. This i my perception of seargent seats...
    WS_646_SE_Slider%20New.jpg
    They look a bit cheap. However if the pic further up of yours is a seargent seat then thats not one ive seen before and looks fine...! :)

I think its a case of marrying your arse to X type of foam....people have moaned about the seats on my z1000 gen4 (new shape) but ive been on mine (on and off constantly) for over 9 hours and theres not a thing wrong with it. The hyper is a little bit more uncomfortable (nice to get off it with a run from Bristol to Swindon for example) but then i can spend all day on my rsv4 and the seat on that is rock hard...

17. The seat I have on the Hypermotard is the 'official' Ducati sports seat, an improvement over the the original supplied. The Seargant seat is on the Scrambler, also an improvement over the original.

• Like Like x 2
  18. New 939 SP Owner here 20161116_120623-1.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  19. Completed the mods I wanted to start with. Now Diablo Rosso III, Evotech Performance Bobbins and Remus Black Hawk slip on exhaust which is homologated for road use. Sound is a bit blurby nice but similarly quiet, would like open but can't do that where I live so at least I won weight and esthetics.

IMG_7222.JPG

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information