1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Gallery

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. IMG_1658.JPG

#401 DaveyBob77, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  2. Day one of a 2500 km road trip. Da Nẵng to Tuy Hoa today . Normal madness on the roads here. And plenty dirt also. At least no salt to contend with !
    IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2037.JPG
    IMG_2031.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  3. Where are you headed? Jealous...

4. Hi Gandalf, just down to HCMC and return , taking in a few sights along the way. I have to say that today was the most terrified I have ever been on a bike. The standard of driving even by Vietnamese standards was beyond comprehension. It's like the truck and bus drivers have a vendetta to see how many people they can either maim, or mash into an unrecognisable pulp. Scary , scary stuff. I'm afraid that death on the roads here is now so commonplace, no one seems to bat an eyelid. Very very sad.
    On a brighter note, there were a few moments of sheer bliss on the bike today when it all came together. In between dodging the bus and truck maniacs , the drunk drivers and the stray wildlife

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi Hypermac, I fear that things will only get worse. There is no respect for other road users or the law, and the traffic police are of no real use either. Still,as you note, every now and again...

Take care, be safe and enjoy!

6. F*£k yeah! Was there in 2005 and was terrified just riding on the bus to Na Trang!!! Hired a Honda Cub in Hoi An as it was the only place we visited that traffic seemed to at least stay on one side of the road - no thats not true - there just was little enough traffic that you didn't shit yourself every ten feet! Fab country tho!

7. Been living and riding a bike here for 15 years, Hypermotard for the last two years (or thereabouts).

Traffic is crazy, but with some care you will survive.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 17038927_1892092274355940_3317110474180323874_o.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

Got a run out yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

12. IMG_2088.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just seen your in Hants
    Where abouts I'm only in Alton
    With my hyper sp
    Give us a shout sometime be good too ride

14. Just outside Wickham down the A32, Loomies just up the road!

15. Yeah I know it and quite often at loomies or portsdown hill
    Bikes stripped at the mo but next time I'm out should try and meet up

• Like Like x 1
  16. Screenshot_20170401-172610.jpg Screenshot_20170401-172717.jpg Here's mine

• Like Like x 3
  17. IMG_2097.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information