1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard New Exhaust

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by chris linford, Feb 25, 2017.

1. I decided to buy the sc project high rise exhaust as I couldn't justify the 1500 quid for the termi race system.
    Fitted it this morning and I'm extremely happy with it. Looks better than stock and sounds awesome too. I'm yet to take it for a spin as the bike is still garaged for the next month or so but first impressions are good!

I can't decide on wether to put the sticker on or not... what do you guys think?
    Also I'm going to have to order smaller rear indercators as the standard ones are in the way now. Does anyone recommend any?

Cheers, Chris!

IMG_6958.JPG

IMG_6953.JPG

IMG_6962.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  2. Looking for the same for my 939sp but low mount as I've got panniers I can put on,how long did it take to come from order ?

3. It took exactly 1 week from placing the order on their website to getting it though the door. Couldn't believe how quick it came from Italy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks,and I've just this minute fitted dp rear indicators to my hyper,million times better looking,led and no resistor needed. IMG_1429.JPG

5. I like those a lot! Very nice! Where did you get them?

6. There official Ducati accessory. If you bought full termignoni high level system these come with the exhaust,or you'll melt the originals. About £60 if I remember right. I've got the part number if you want it.

7. Apologies for the late reply! I managed to modify the exhaust bracket to allow room for the stock indicators for now but it's only a temporary solution. If you still have that part no for the led indicators that would be very much appreciated?

8. 96680201A is the part no.

9. Please can you advise on who you bought the parts through? Official site does not have option to buy as independent.

10. Ducati Preston I got mine through

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ducati Preston I got mine through

12. Love it - deffo sticker on! Had the same can on my Hyper 796, and did hold onto it in the hope I'd be able to re-fit it onto my Hyperstrada; but ended up getting a Leo Vince low mount can for that.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information