1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Ordered

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Wsb27, Oct 28, 2016.

1. After just going in for a look Came out having ordered a 939 sp hypermotard,got a set of hyperstrada panniers and rack thrown in aswell. 3 weeks till it's here,can't wait,now off to shop for goodies

• Like Like x 5
  2. Nice one enjoy
    I love my 821 sp

3. X2 - great bikes! (821 SP)

4. You cannot put panniers on an SP.

That's quite simply against the rules of SP ownership.

Youll love the bike though, once used to it you'll will think it's the best bike you've ever owned.

I kid you not it feels significantly more powerful than my 2000 R1 to ride. The power is far more accessible and instant.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Agreed - punishable by something awful!!

6. i better not post pics of the hyperstrada screen on mine then

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Line me up n shoot me ,not going to run with them on,but they will come in handy for bsb meetings

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good effort, i have had my 796 for a couple of months and love it. Came form a CBR600 and what a difference. Plus i can actually ride my bike without getting a bad back !!!

9. My RSV4 is virtually unused now....hyper and z1000 get the most use. Rode my RSV4 last week and it felt so weird i thought i was going to fall off it mid corner....should get out on it more...

10. Same as my R1 mate. Feels like a barge and like it's going to tuck under and low side in a corner regardless of speed. Have to relearn how it rides each time.

11. Yeah....you read my mind...feels like the front is going to disappear from under me!! nice to know others feel the same way...! And i thought it was me just being shit/gay...

12. Well let's be realistic. There will be a bit of that too. :tongueout:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yeah - im far from the best rider in the world...i think my only strong point is not panicing when faced with immediate situations that are presented to me...ie yesterday coming home from work a car pulled out while i was on a roundabout so stood the bike up and went behind him rather than grabbing a handful of brake (the panic option) and then left the roundabout on the wrong exit (but better than hitting the car) sometimes i do surprise myself as i usually expect to panic but then dont....

14. Roundabouts are terrifying.

15. I'm just very slightly very, very jealous. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information