1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyperstrada 821 Possibly Buying ?

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Dubs, May 30, 2016.

1. I read somewhere that cranking up the preload and rebound damping can stop it getting out of shape when you're pushing it.

2. "The only thing I would like is better quality suspension to allow more adjustments ."

Well, id say that's down to your wallet as theres quite a few options available...

3. Yes, like buying an SP !!!

4. Nah....you could get a second hand ohlins for a about 400 quid and a set of springs for the front for a couple of hundred....personally id see if nitron do a rear shock for yours as when I changed the stock ohlins on my rsv4 factory to a nitron race pro I could feel the difference immediately...

5. I've looked and looked for an Ohlins but nothing yet. Not considered a Nitron but maybe I should
    It is still booked to go into MCT at Stowmarket for a tweak as well.

6. Sounds like you've done as much as you can...id say plump for upgrades at this point....

7. Id just buy an sp. better residuals, more desirable.

8. Yeah but hes got a hyperstrada - buy the suspension fit it and then refit the stock stuff when you sell...wolf in sheeps clothing type thing...

9. I think im ready to take the 821 hyperstrada route. It will either suit me or not.

Some folk say suspension is a bit cack pushing on.....but a set of decent springs up front will help a lot ?

10. Nitron have just announced a cartridge kit... May fit... I'm an advocate of nitron. Use them wherever I can...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Or buy the SP and then add the Hyperstrada Panniers and the Hyperstrada Windscreen.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Job done, got an ok deal on the last batch 821.

Register in Jan, no point now really. As much as Id like to.

It will either be a monumental **k up selling the pani or I will like the hyper.

Just looking for a change, so not spending ages with the same bike now going forward.

So many dukes, so little time !

@comfysofa will defo look into the Nitron springs up front.

13. Noooo......keep the pani and get the hyper!!!!

14. I have to agree.... It's a bit lad logic but if you have 2 then you're less likely to sell the other for a stupid price...

15. I've been offered peanuts for my supermoto but I'm not desperate to sell it...

16. Actually just to add when me and Simon T were on the test ride 821 he was on had ohlins internals on the front so that's an option...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information