1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urban Enduro I Am Off To The Land Of Joy

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by thespionkop, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Utter bolloxs......that tag line sucks BUT I took one it for a blast last week and found it a bit of a giggle..easy on the eye, easy on the wrist and butt, happily hooend around for about 2 hours, some city traffic some B roads and neither fazed the bike..

Its definately fun, goes quicker than you might expect and certainly quicker than it looks, ok it goes without saying its not rapid but it isn't made for that.

You have to buy something with a goal in mind, if you wanna pretend to be a GP racer you buy a sports bike, if you want to tour you buy a multi, if your after hooligan buy a hyper..if you want waxed facial hair and lumberjack shirts buy a scrambler, if you secretly like Harley's but are too embarrassed buy a Diavel...

Right need to grow my beard, find a waistcoat and get ready for the Distinguished gentlemens ride on 27 Sep....if your interested sign up to the Liverpool one, my mate is organising it.

I pick up the urban enduro scrambler on 25 August.....looking forward

Oh and I haven't sold out completely as I have the latest R1 for when I dream of winning the Silverstone GP.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nice one Dave :upyeah:

I find that you do need two bikes too :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Picked up the urban enduro today , liking it already after only 40 miles on clock
    Will post pics when the rain bloody stops but it is a standard bike, haven't put an after market can on..yet

Here's a question would a slip from the hypermotard sp fit the scrambler?

4. Picked my Icon up last week,loving it, whats not to like?

5. been a while but thought I would pop up again, still have the scrambler and am still enjoying it, think I have washed it once since having it. Hooned around country lanes and light green lane stuff in wales, brilliant!
    I roll her into the garage don't bother cleaning her, except chain etc, its a cracking little bike

the GSXR 600 track bike and my new R1 tick the box for adrenaline but the scrambler...for every day use, fun sundays with the lads its ideal

still in the land of joy ...god i hate that!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. The marketing and beards :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I hate the marketing shite as well, but still love my Urban. It never fails to give me a grin, and is coming up to 4,000 miles now. It will need a rear tyre pretty soon, but was going to get a new set before I go to Morocco anyway.
    I've fitted a Powerbronze screen, which needed mods due to the headlamp grill, but looks good and keeps the wind off nicely ;-)

8. FB_IMG_1449358998058.jpg

Even did a few gentle green lanes the other day, a bit of prep for the deserts of Morocco! I also have plans for a track day in the spring, and a European trip late summer. Not many bikes you could do all that on ;-)

• Like Like x 5
  9. How's the beard looking?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information