1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Bought The Right Bike!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Gareth, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Hey folks. My first post here apart from in the intro thread.

Well, it's been three weeks and now two days since I picked up the 848. For those who didn't see my intro thread, I got a 2010 model with 3300 miles on the clock. I trader in my 2008 Speed Triple, and whilst I liked that bike a lot, I just didn't love it. Riding my friends 2014 ZX-10 made me realise I needed a sports bike again. In 3 years, I did around 100 miles on the Speed Triple. In 3 weeks I have done 600 miles on the 848. It's just so beautiful to ride. I think whoever owned it before me, aside from taking very good care of it, must have had the suspension tweaked from standard as I read a lot of reports on here about the rear being too hard for people but it seems so good for me.

Anyway, just thought I would post to say how happy I am etc with my choice. I will try and get some photos up soon. And oh, that sound!!

• Like Like x 7
  2. yip when there good there v.good. euphoric actually.

3. Enjoy, great choice that is mega fun to ride

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Good choice. Feel the same about mine, done over 5000 miles in under a year commuting 60 miles round trip 4 days a week, best part of the day!

5. Welcome and nice choice of bike. Folks on here like to see photos or they don't believe you :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. i think hes lying.....:Wideyed:

7. Thanks folks. it is so much fun to ride. I shall try and get some photos for sure. Perhaps tomorrow. :)

8. Hey angry man

9. Do military blokes buy bikes and park them up most of the time. 3300 miles, must be mint.

I love mine, can't keep my ass off it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. :mad::mad::mad: hiya bud :Rage::Rage::Rage:

11. You say the right bike, but I can't see any reference to it being yellow... :Bag:

• Like Like x 1
  12. How's life treating ya

13. It is pretty mint, aside from a teeny stone chip on the nose. :(

I did used to own a yellow 749s! :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Most military blokes dont get a chance to ride as often as they want due to being away on operational tours etc

15. It's just not right to keep it all to himself :Wideyed::Writing:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information