1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Never Thought I Would Say This But

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Noods, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Must have had one too many strawberry milkshakes I guess, ( don't drink Alchol ) as I can't believe I'm saying this, but... That new Norton 1200 SS is a hon of a design... To have come up with a bike like that from where they were is amazing! I know Norton have an amazing history etc with the TT etc but, I've never, ever, liked them.. TBH no British bikes have ever grabbed me, heavy, old fashioned etc, dare I say, cough cough, unreliable!

But wow, this is something else.. I know they've been at it for years with the spondon chassis and Aprillia engine, but now with their own V4 engine and having purchased Spondon too it's another game altogether... Well done them ...
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Only thing I don't like is the lights .. They look like a tawny owls eyes... Would of looked better with Panigale LEDs ...

image.jpeg

Anyone know, "terr-wit-a-who's" the backer for this project? Must have deep pockets ...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. could do with a bit more purge on those exhaust welds.

3. Pretty badass

4. It's ok

• WTF WTF x 1
  5. Id have one.

6. It's still a bitsa for me.

7. It is absolutely stunning......
    Stuart Garner the CEO is the man behind the resurgence I believe, passionate is the word & he's instilled it into the whole team. They got a 7th place at the tt last year & the V4SS is the basis for the 2017 entry. Hopefully with the right riders they'll get a podium this year. Hats off to them!!
    Whilst I love my Ducatis this bike is a winner all round.
    i know where there maybe a couple still available for order

Do Not Sell My Personal Information