1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Ilmberger Carbon Kit

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by GunZenBomZ, Dec 13, 2016.

1. So just sharing images of Ilmberger carbon kit for the 1200Enduro. My ordered items are all in matt finish rather than the gloss items on this image below.
    [​IMG]

A quick look
    [​IMG]

The underside view
    [​IMG]

The handguards
    [​IMG]

The nose cone top view
    [​IMG]

The nose cone front view
    [​IMG]

The underside nose cone part
    [​IMG]

The front mudguard (stright replacement for original)
    [​IMG]

The rear mudguard (straight replacement for original)...more to follow!!
    [​IMG]

#1 GunZenBomZ, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. You spent a few quid there fella [emoji41] only probs with matt it looks terrible once it gets a few stone chips.

3. I've always enjoyed marks & scratches, got a few holes & stitches myself. Builds character & relays a story or two. But fair point for other potential buyers of this companies kit.

#3 GunZenBomZ, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  4. Got a rear hugger and cam cover on order myself. I also prefer the matt finish to gloss.
    Ordered mine from Calsport to be shipped out to Malaysia after being messed about by a company in Germany.

5. Ilmberger supposedly very good quality

6. But apparently made in China, according to another thread on the quality of carbon parts. Somewhere on this forum.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. But?.. what are you trying to share exactly, a hell of a lot of stuff is made in china.

8. Going to look amazing - I won't have any carbon as I know erxactly this will happen! :)

My car was made in Birmingham - my god you believe how bad it is ;)

9. My 1200Enduro instrument panel covers in matte arrived.
    [​IMG]
    Underside sticky stips.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have those as well , just need the side inserts for a full house :D:D:D:D

Its going to look superb mate !!

11. What are the side inserts? If you mean the 300euro side fairing panels I'm not interested in getting them.

Post a link please'

#11 GunZenBomZ, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  12. Quick update view, the usual shite phone image as I've not decided on a DSLR yet.

[​IMG]

Sexy matte carbon kit looking the bees-knees. A new nose badge is needed now!

• Like Like x 1
  13. maybe worth getting some paint protection film fitted to the carbon :upyeah::upyeah: Looking good mate :)

14. Nah, that is missing the point of matte carbon; which now matches my bell pro star helmet & all the other ducati-carbon added already. A few items are still to be dealt with this year but I'm holding off going carbon-wheels as yet'

Cheers

15. BST's fitted, I think the carbon gloss works for the wheels :upyeah::upyeah:

16. Looks very smart pal, agree with Gary tho you really need to cover the matt carbon with venturshield especially the beak because once it's chipped it will look shite, you can get matt Venturshield .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information