1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Install Enduro Pack

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by IBMIKE, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has installed the Enduro Pack and can offer How-to tips? Mine is on its way and was hoping to find the installation guide but it doesn't appear to be uploaded anywhere... Most curious about the LED accessory lights. Oh well, I will find out soon enough when it arrives...

Cheers

2. I found the instructions for fitting the Auxillary LED lights on a 1200S, see 1200 DVT Accessory Manual thread.

I would have thought you'd get the instructions in with the packaging for each accessory.

#2 steveb123, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  3. The fog lights were an extreme ball ache for the ducati technican who installed mine with the crash-bars. Full bike fairing removal & tank off. Proper bare bones & still took 6-hours+ & he is the main guy also. Not some chap learning the trade'

I have all the accessory packs bar the sports slip on exhaust as I've gone for the race-kit. The enduro pack will be the easiest to do yourself as its the rear pannier frame basically. The fog lights will be tough but obviously not undooable. Just time consuming & then run you're bike to the dealers to have them turn them on digitally though the onboard computer. Watch the locking latch on the right pannier is absolutely locked by yanking it outwards without lifting latch. I locked mine to find that it hadn't actually been married into the specific metal rebated hole. Luckily only two miles down the road at a petrol station! Ride safe & share some images

#3 GunZenBomZ, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  4. Shite, I am wrong the touring pack is the rear panniers. The enduro pack is definately all front fairing off & even dash dismantled. As it has the two radiator guards & then light kits with crash-bars also. My agreement with the dealer was everything I bought was installed free of charge. I'd suggest persuing that route as that pack is a bitch. Let me see if I can show you an image or two'

5. 1200Enduro image; bare bones
    [​IMG]
    Enduro pack guards & crash-bars
    [​IMG]
    Fog-lights added & working
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Side view of package installed
    [​IMG]

I will be doing a dedicated thread to my bike one long evening. Got lots to help other enduro buyers decide upon & mull over ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Having mine fitted 9th Jan .. can't wait :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks for the links. It appears to be a royal pain in the arse. Oh well, im always game for some teardown work...

8. Hey Gun. Appreciate the pics and write-up. The kit was backordered and i just found out it was packaged for shipping today from Italia. I wish the dealer would do the install but since the kit was a throw-in, as part of the deal, it was made clear to me this was a DIY install. No problem...

If i remember, I will post some pics during the process to help out others.

Cheers

9. SW Motech have just issued their own take on the crash bars system for Multistrada Enduro:

Reliable crash bar for Ducati Multistrada Enduro, protection for your motorbike.

I can't say that I'm enamoured by their looks (imho) but they are considerably cheaper alternative to the TourTech ones. Not sure if they are made from the same high quality steel either. That said, for £195 (approx) or €229,95 they are tempting and look easier to fit that the Touratech ones. Any thoughts??

Crash-bar.-Black.-Ducati-Multistrada-1200-Enduro.jpg

10. Recently bought the SW MOTECH ....Yes they are easy to fit. Powder coated mild steel...so likely to rust if scratched.

11. Hi
    Recently picked up 2017 Enduro. Does anyone have the guide to removing the fairings to be able to fit the bars. I don’t have the full Enduro pack so don’t think a full strip down is necessary.

Help is appreciated

12. Hi
    Recently picked up 2017 Enduro. Does anyone have the guide to removing the fairings to be able to fit the bars. I don’t have the full Enduro pack so don’t think a full strip down is necessary.

Help is appreciated

Do Not Sell My Personal Information