1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is An Australian 999 The Work Of The Devil?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Noods, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Was watching a prog with Prof Cox on it about all things planet... ie ..

He was talking about Australia etc and how they are quite literally upside down in relation to us..
    It got me thinking ( very dangerous I know ) would a Ducati 999 in Australia be perceived as the work of the devil?

IMG_5117.JPG

X

• Like Like x 1
  2. COX is talking shyte...have you not read up the the "Flat Earth Conspiracy" ??

3. Apparently the real number of the devil is 616?

4. Ha... Not if your a fan of only fools and horses it ain't ..

5. That sounds like a fun read..

6. My SFS is chassis number 666 :Wideyed: and I have the number plate BL51BUB on retention - would it be tempting fate to pop it on there :Wideyed:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Brilliant... luv it!

8. Exactly how many times have you sold your soul?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. selling something he never owned? yip, just as i thought. pikey.

10. Hate crime reported.

:Hilarious:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Cox is normally talking shite, like all the theorist 'I never really want to do a proper job' fellas ;)

12. was reading an Interesting article the other day basically Einstein achieved nothing everything was a "Theory" not yet proved but has world wide fame and recognition yet "Tesla" was largely over looked but acheived genius results but was for years forgotten

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. But his cars are brilliant :)

14. I have always been someone of science. I juts don't 'get' the whole quantum thing. As because every time you say 'prove it' they say 'prove its not'

Its become the new religion...instead of cassocks they simply wear white button up coats :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Prove they wear them !

Do Not Sell My Personal Information