1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Arrived!

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Oly, Feb 7, 2017.

1. He bike
    Finally arrived this morning. The stone chips are barely visible and a carefully placed badge will sort it or maybe some corse stripes. Anyone know where these can be bought?
    Also does the monster r have a plug for an optimate? My diavel had one fitted.
    The battery seems a bit low and was wondering if they come with a connector for the optimate as standard.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Unless the dealer or the previous owner fitted one afraid the answer is no. The dedicated Ducati charger plugs into a socket on the stock wiring loom though. Mines under the rider's seat. Hope you get to enjoy the bike soon. It's pleasant now but more bloody rain forecast for later. Andy

3. Yep - standard Ducati one under seat. I bought their conditioner for over winter - been no problems and not massively expensive either

4. cool, ill take a look. it arrived at 7.30am this morning so ive not had time to really check it over.

5. Enjoy !

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. upload_2017-2-7_15-10-7.png here she is

• Like Like x 4
  7. need to get that huge numberplate off

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Enjoy , fantastic machine.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information