1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerez Moto Gp (with Spoilers_)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Red899, Apr 22, 2016.

1. David Emmett ‏@motomatters 1m1 minute agoView translation
    MotoGP FP1 result: LOR BAR ROS PED MAQ VIN ESA HER DOV CRU IAN ESP BAZ RED BRA BAU LAV SMI PIR RAB MIL

Going to be a tough ask for the Duc's round here imo.

2. Going to be a tough task for all on the grid, i suspect marquez will run off into the distance with lorenzo chasing, rossi somewhere mid field , ducatis battling each other, dani third , race day the time sheets for FP1 and FP2 seem to mean nothing except getting a feeling

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Forgot how tight this track was until i had a crack at it with the sultan of slide on the ps4 last night. Cant see past a JL99 win myself.

4. great to see eugene L sat in the top 10 there :thumbsup:

5. Normally a spanish top 3 here isn't it? Cant see that being broken this time

6. Wouldn't like to say Bradders, Rossi's looking 'up for it', what I can see is Crutchlow looking for new set of fairings as usual.

7. Rossi is certainly on the juice

Good lad!

8. Rossi on pole?! Not sure that was in the plan ;)

VR
    Jorge
    Marquez

9. Thats pissed on a few Spanish strawberries.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Vale does look like he's enjoying it today

Next up Lowes ..,

11. :):):):)V.R. and Lowes.

12. fricken awesome result that, especially with his main rivals mid pack (I went out with 5 min to go so assume stayed the same)

roll on tomorrow!

13. it's looking like a close one,be a brave man to bet on the winner

14. Another last corner lunge to decide the winner :Nailbiting:. Nice to see the aprilia improving.

15. Happy days. The old man still has some pace!
    Win or not, the racing has always been better when Rossi has been in the mix.

Vinales, looking strong as well. Anything could/will happen....;)

16. Should be a good race today Hope the doctor sticks it right up them .They couldnt even say his name in parc ferme interviews yesterday spanish mafia :sunglasses:

17. feck me, what a ride from Binder! Last to win by 3 seconds....and the VR boy at 16 taking second with a fantastic last corner lunge. Great start to the racing day :) Bring on Lowes & M2

18. What was the crack with his ECU stuff? Was it illegal and that's why back of grid?

19. think they had a 'software update' oops ;) didnt see the detail but bet it was rev limit related, Honda got caught earlier in the year doing the same

Do Not Sell My Personal Information