1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jihadi John "a Beautiful Man" Says Cage Director

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kirky, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am just watching Channel 4 news and this CAGE Director blaming the British security services for what we turned him into. The evidence seems to more than suggest that he was already on a bad path when he went on his "Safari trip" to Tanzania (on his way to Somali) at the time he was picked up initially.

This, combined with the opinion poll finds of British Muslims Why the survey of British Muslim attitudes is so profoundly disconcerting - Comment - Voices - The Independent
    This paints a thoroughly depressing picture of the problems we are going to be facing for generations unless we can effectively tackle this problem:

"the result of a major BBC survey - that 11 per cent of British Muslims sympathise with fighting against the West? That 20 per cent of them believe Western liberal society can never be compatible with Islam? That 11 per cent feel that organisations which publish images of the Prophet Mohammed deserve to be attacked?

Beyond this, we must break this trend by pushing back against underlying narratives. This will require not just the voice of Muslims, but the whole of civil society standing in solidarity with those Muslims who are brave enough to challenge extremists in their midst. Islam is an idea: like other ideas, it must be open to scrutiny. But supporting secularism and challenging Islamism is not fighting “Islam”. It is moving from extremism to liberal pluralism. By neglecting to challenge extremist views, we will only increase anti-Muslim bigotry.

This is what happens when you ignore Islamist ideology. It’s time for a wakeup call."

I don't have any Muslim friends and don't have an understanding of how they feel. All we are being fed is the bad news but there must be a majority who just want to lead their lives in Britain and adopting the many advantages that we all have in our society here. Why do young well educated British Muslims get drawn to travel to Syria and join ISIS......

Let's bahave! - We can challenge views and opinions but let's not attack any of the people giving them?

2. It pisses me off that three young girls...very bright and well educated were brain washed into going to support a regime that punishes in the most appalling ways girls who seek education : (

Anyway back to the JJ ...this twat and the regime he serves is as close to pure evil as I can imagine on this Earth ..

The sooner this evil is wiped off the face of the Earth the better...

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Maybe J John won't be upset if someone hacks his loved ones to bits and posts a video up on the net!

4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. No such thing as British Muslims. And that isn't a London accent. A cuckoo in a sparrow's nest does not become a sparrow. It stays a cuckoo till it dies.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Well done Mr R for some common sense for a change on here.There are people that follow the muslim faith that are serving in the British armed forces.Are they not British.

Sometimes I feel young people do stupid things I did at that age.Ok I didn't go to Syria but joined a gang here as a youngster and carried lethal weapons and was prepared to use them.Luckily people who we respected showed us the error of our ways.Hopefully some of these angry young muslim lads will find people they respect also to talk some sense into them like I had back then before they do something they will regret later on or for the rest of there life sitting in a jail cell.Think this is what a lot of local imams and community leaders/youth workers /anti radicalisation grps are tyring to do right now.

Cant see the attraction for young girls unless its a two fingered salute to there family or act of rebellion.The security services seem to think its down to a very slick media properganda campaign from these radical ISIS etc groups.

#6 matt#corse, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I totally miss read the title to this thread and thought that Jilted John had launched a new single!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think JIhadi John is more evil than stupid. A lot of people do stupid things due to poor upbringing, substance abuse, learning difficulties, low intelligence, mental health issues then end up in prison, and these people should be helped so they don't repeat the same mistake. Some other people, are just evil and Jihadi John is one of them. Life in prison.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Trust me I was pretty evil as a youth.Ok I would not have beheaded you but I would have stuck my knife in your neck or chest if you even looked at me the wrong way or disrespected me somehow.Not surprisingly I ended up in a secure unit for a while.

Jihad John was a law abiding citizen and clever fellow as graduate in computers from UK university.Some will go regardless.But the more you can find out about what motivates them to do this hopely the more can be stopped.Its a late start though as we didn't seem to have a problem with them when they were flying out to fight Assad who we don't like.Cameron even was considering arming them at the g8 I think summit.But now they are joining grps we don't like things have changed.Like I said its a late start but better late than never.

To me this is just one step up as to why do some young men get into gangs that was all in the media before ISIS became headline news.Either way it could lead to loss of life or life wasted in a jail cell.

#9 matt#corse, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  10. @Loz....if the cap fits, wear it.

11. Interesting thread this.Yes some people might be considered evil not sure what sets the bar for this though.

Life in prison or dropping lazer guided bombs on them in a far away land is very expensive hense the UK government are trying to get to them before they become fully radicalised.This a good thing in my book as if this was a sport ISIS properganda machine has given the western governments a 6-0 drubbing on media campaign via there numerous internet videos.Watched the US news and even there security services have admitted this .So maybe if we match ISIS etc efforts we might stop so many young lads being recruited.

Also try and address what motivates them.This worked for me and im living proof people can change and I did more or less straight away after being removed from a school that was like the National Front towards ethinic minorities.If you leave it to late and they are fully brainwashed then you have very little chance of changing things especially these so called islamic jihadists.

By the way I also notice a larger percentage of British muslim were against the Charlie Hebrow attacks and also percentage felt totally British. 50% felt they face discrimination ( cause of my behaviour as a youth).Oh here it is

BBC News - Most British Muslims 'oppose Muhammad cartoons reprisals'

#11 matt#corse, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  12. But there is such a thing as a British ex-muslim.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. But that was a typical example of a media organisation (the BBC in this case) making its own news up by running a survey. They only asked 1000 Muslims (a very small proportion of the millions in the UK), and as far as I can see, they didn't counterbalance it by asking the same questions to another random 1000 non-Muslims. I think the non-Muslims would give very different answers, and over 95% would have said they had no sympathy with the motives of those who carried out the Charlie Hebdo attacks.

Although the BBC findings may be misleading, I'm not impressed by 70% or so of Muslims having no sympathy, but I am dismayed if nearly 30% really do have sympathy. The whole subject has become so touchy; I'm wondering whether I can find a way to ask Muslim colleagues what their views are; I'd never have a problem asking that sort of question of anyone from any other "minority".

• Like Like x 1
  14. If there was a survey of whether people wanted to blow up parliament and decapitate the Queen, it would not be surprising, or news, if 99% said NO. If 30% said YES, that would be a startling piece of headline news.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. On another link i spotted the question on muslim survey about reporting someone who was about to commit a violent act and a small pecent said they wouldn't report.I was going to say if they did a survey on 1000 white working class people im sure there would be a percentage that would not contact police also if they new someone was about to comit a violent act or break the law .Im sure if they did a survey in certain areas of N Ireland they would think all Brits are cunts.In all cases they are more than likely a minority.

I guess these polls are just a quick snapshot of a few peoples views and media can make them either positive or negative.

#15 matt#corse, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  16. One persons evil is a counsellors misguided

Blaiming the security services is typical of those who condone ebil doing in the name of whatever their belief is

17. Have you noticed how Muslim Matrimonials at Muslima.com™ adverts are being attracted to this forum? I guess that's the cookies at work.

I think Muslims need to be mixing with other race, creed, religions. Is that racist of me? Marrying into their own closed community, reading Muslim publications, radio, TV and of course being schooled in Islamic faith schools. This is not the road to integration and feeling "British" and I don't believe other historical immigrant groups cut themselves off in this way.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. But 27% of the 1,000 Muslims polled by ComRes said they had some sympathy for the motives behind the Paris attacks.
    Almost 80% said they had found it deeply offensive when images depicting the Prophet were published.

A minority sure - but not a small minority - wake up people, it is a bigger issue than some would realise I think...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. A mateof mine always used to say 'the difference between a straight guy and a gay one is 6 pints'

Seems to me the difference between th 27% and the 80% is mosque that preaches tolerance Vs intolerance

• Like Like x 1
  20. The first part of your statement could well apply to women, not men Bradders: your mate was Gay, the second part of your statement is very astute :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information