1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Purchased Some Hood Jeans C/w Armour :)

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Ben Mallinson, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Just a quick post to see if anyone else has experience of Hood Motorcycle Jeans??

I have been looking in to getting some Jeans for a while now and put in quite a few hours reading up on them. Having mulled over the research and various options out there, today I have taken the plunge and invested in a set for both me and Mrs M :)

Mrs M has gone for the C6 Jeans and I have opted for the K7's... Mrs M got a bargain on her's as they had her size in the clearance section with 50% off and free armour too! :Woot:

I am away working for another week yet so can't comment on the product from a personal perspective yet, but if their customer service is anything to go by then I am sure they will be outstanding!

Google offered up some good reviews and information on there test results too so I'm sure we'll be happy with them.

If anyone is interested I will update once I have had chance to get some mileage covered in them.:upyeah:

2. I've had 2 pairs and crash tested one pair, they are great imo.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice to hear you still think they are great after testing them, I guess the second pair followed the testing of the first pair!

They have some good photo's from people whom have also been unfortunate enough to put them to the test and the pictures are reassuring :)

4. got a pair 10 years ago

excellent quality and would buy another pair if I needed to

a lot on the market are light weight denim and not much Kevlar on the inside

hood are fully lined

have not given the acid test yet and hopefully will never need to

• Like Like x 1
  5. I bought a pair and very happy with them, initially the hip armour dug in, but after a few times this was fine. Not tested them yet.

6. Glad to hear that not everyone has tested them :grinning:

I intend never to test mine either, plan is to limit the use of them to local bike nights which are only a fairly short run out and with Mrs M in tow anyway and as always it will be full leathers on when out on more spirited rides out!

7. I just use them in urban situations with my mesh jacket when it's hot in London.

8. In my opinion they're the Dogs and on my 3rd pair now which are much softer/more pliable than the other 2 pairs I've owned. They're made & sold at a very reasonable price by an extremely obliging UK firm and offer as good if not better than any others out there, what's not to like :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1

9. Too early to say for certain yet as I've not had them on for a ride yet but I'm pretty sure that these won't be the last pair I purchase either.

Customer service was first class and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. I thought they we're reasonable enough too.

Just need the weather to pick up and some sunshine for our back's so I can get out there and do some miles with them :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information