1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just To Say Hello!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by George Schembri Oland, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Hi all Ducatisti,

I reside in the small country of Malta, in the centre of the Mediterranean. At present I ride two Kawasakis- the 2007 Versys 650 and a customized 2007 VN900. I fell in love with the Ducati 821 but most probably my next acquisition later on towards the end of this year would be the Scrambler café racer- it's awesome. It's precisely what I always expected of a café racer.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Dave :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hello.

• Like Like x 1
  4. welcome, join the map below!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome Malteaser George :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hiya.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome George - my grandad is buried in the military cemetery at Mtarfa. Them Germans have a lot to answer for (don't mention the War) :upyeah:

8. I visited your country last October and has a fantastic time on the island of Gozo. Going over again to celebrate a friends forthcoming birthday......
    But enough of me!
    Welcome George.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for your response. The thought of the war saddens me and whenever I pass near that particular cemetery it brings memories of the true heroes who fought to defend my country.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi Carr thanks for your message. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Personally I prefer Gozo in Winter/Spring as it is so much greener and less populated by visitors than in the Summer months.

11. Don't forget to buy it in red :)

Hello and welcome into the mad house

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information