1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Key Ring

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by evoarrow, Sep 29, 2016.

1. As you can see by my 1st pic (sideboard top courtesy of Oak Furniture Land :upyeah:), I had a dilema. Having a smattering of Ducatis in the garage, finding the correct key to start a bike was a nightmare, often taking hours. :mad:

I had a look at the Key Ring Shop on eBay. Your advice was well founded as they sell full size Ducati key rings. Now all I have to do is match the shape of the key ring to the shape of the bike of choice and I'm good to go.

Cheers @Exige , You're a legend. :Woot:

IMG_4789.JPG
    IMG_4792.JPG
    IMG_4791.JPG
    IMG_4790.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Bloody hell, thats a shedfull of security on that bike :Jawdrop:

3. You got an orange key ring to match your orange bike :Shifty:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Oranges ! Bananas ! I'm trying to keep this thread serious and you and Exie can't help but lower it to childish humour. :Banghead:

[​IMG]

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  5. Picked this one up in Hawaii many years ago. Instructions said that you should rub it 3 times on a Hula Girl's belly before any ride and you're guaranteed a beautiful sunshiny day. Now, if I could just find a Hula Girl here in England...

IMG_0006.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. ring key...

7. :Bucktooth:

8. She's a beauty. You're a lucky man. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm thinking about adding another key ring to the stable. I'd like to have the benefit of a review before pulling the trigger on this substantial purchase. Has anybody got one of these? :Writing:

New Official Ducati Corse Keyring | eBay

10. I actually have the prototype of that one

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Ooooooo, tell me more. :Woot:

12. With such a long linkage I think the handling would be a little unstable at speed. Would love to do a test ride though.
    IMO, when you are on the tank doing about 35mph it would impede your vision.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. His vision has long since been impeded :Facepalm:

14. It's wood :smileys:

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. His vision been impeded by too much 'wood' :Bookworm:

16. Seen the same key ring as mine on fleabay for £49.

I made a good investment, unless mine is a knock off

17. It's always the way with classic key rings. :(

You can buy many new ones for the price of a classic. I've made the mistake of selling key rings before at the bottom of the market. :( Not any more, I'm holding onto them all now as part of the pension fund. :Oldman:

I've missed the boat on many of them now, I'll never be able to afford them and will have to longingly covet from afar. :Arghh:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Other makes :Wideyed:

IMG_1766.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information