1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Key Ring

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by evoarrow, Sep 29, 2016.

1. I have a large collection of key rings being a show off but the one closest to my heart was bought recently by my 85 year old mother while on a trip to the seaside. It just shows the endearing love she has for me

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I've just SORN my favourite key ring for winter and will be bringing out an old faithful for the salty grimmy time ahead.

Any advice on the best way to winter store a key ring?

3. When I SORN mine for the winter, I use "ACF50" on the metal ones and "Rubba Shine" on the rubber ones. :)

The beauty is that everybody has cans of these lying about the house. :Shamefullyembarrased:

$_57.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  4. [QUOTE="Cream_Revenge, post: 814824, member: 28771"Any advice on the best way to winter store a key ring?[/QUOTE]

What's the old saying?..... "The key to a man's ring is through his Arse." or something like that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Took my new key ring for a quick spin today. I think it effects the front tyre pressure, when fitted I'd 26psi :Wideyed:
    I might go back to stock.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. My Multi has keyless ignition - it's fantastic and I really love the clear benefits over having to insert an antiquated, heavy and cumbersome metal object into a conveniently located receptacle just beneath the instrument dashboard on my motorcycle.

There is, however, a rather disappointing down side. You see, whilst keyless ignition is indeed the future of motorcycling, I have found that I no longer have a requirement for a key ring. As such, and particularly because of this thread, I am starting to feel left out and am also developing some symptoms of 'Key Ring Envy'.

Is there a key ring doctor in the house who can help me overcome this potentially life threatening disease?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fear not @sparky boy You still have a "key", you just don't insert it anywhere but your pocket. My car has keyless ignition, but still sports a magnificent key ring attached to the fob. :upyeah:

Don't feel you have to miss out, there are many fine key rings that are compatible with keyless fobs. :Woot:

ducati key rings - Google Search

8. My key ring loop thingy bit broke!!!!
    I'm was so disappointed, then angry. I nearly sent very angry email.

But I calmed down and went to the garage and glued it back together. Phew :Cigar:

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Great news! Thanks Dr. Robarano, I'm feeling the love again. I didn't think that it could be that simple...
    However, after reading your excellent suggestion, paranoia struck once again. I felt that even with a key ring, the wonders of keyless ignition meant that I could still inadvertently leave my key at home. After wracking my brains, I have come up with a fine solution - I've ordered a fishing reel keyring from that internet.
    My plan is to keep the key ring in my pocket at all times. With the other end of the fishing line secured to my key, even if I do leave it at home I'll simply be able to reel it back in again! Brilliant - I'll never be stranded again! (All I need to do now is paint it yellow and write Banana on it...)
    IMG_0449.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Genius :upyeah:

It's insightful consumer advice like this, that makes this forum invaluable for the discerning Ducatisti. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. [​IMG]

Opted for this for my key!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Fuck! As a n00b I didn't even think about getting a key ring! I was here worrying about nonsense like insurance and tyres. I will go on this internet thing post haste.

13. Tch... Schoolboy error! Never mind mate, I know what it's like to be key ring less. Get one sharpish and join the elite club...

14. image.jpg *Ahem*

Just ordered this. Looks real sweet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. don't they have swelling problems which may or may not be caused by the ethanol content in fuel?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Fantastic looking piece of engineering. Love the red detail.

17. 84 sold and almost gone!
    Do you think we could get forum discount?
    Please keep me informed.....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information