1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum Bbq 5th Sept!!! Bsb Ticket Anyone?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by JenC, Aug 29, 2015.

1. This time next week me and hubby will be busy sorting the last bits for the bbq.:)
    Tents will be up,for those who want to stay over,also room in the house to doss.....just bring your sleeping bags,etc.,
    It would be lovely to see as many from here as possible,and on your bikes too!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for half decent weather,as long as it's dry.
    It starts from 1pm onwards,so roll-up whenever,the Barbie will prob be lit around 3pm.
    Up to you if you want to bring booze/food.....there is an Asda at the end of the road,if you wanted to pick something up.
    Whoever is coming PM me for the address and contact number..........at the moment it looks as though John's R1 forum are beating us,WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    All in all it should be a good craic,and hopefully set the precedent for an annual event :upyeah:
    HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!! Or is it HERE??:Bucktooth::Bucktooth:
    XXX

• Like Like x 2
  2. Would love to come and meet some of the forum members but South of France just too far!
    Good luck and have a great day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  3. Cheers Buzz :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looking forward too the images already!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Announcement: Forum BBQ is now in the South of France :D

• Like Like x 3
  6. Me too :upyeah:, I would like to come, if anyone wants to stump up the return airfare I'd be there as quick as a shot ;)!!!
    Otherwise have a good time everybody, and keep that @El Toro away from poor wee delicate @Ducbird :Angelic:.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thinking of you guys n girls.
    Have a great time. Loads of near realtime photos for me, so I can join in the fun.
    If I could just get well faster! !

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Delicate? I've met her before. You obviously haven't :D

• Funny Funny x 4

9. Get Skype and you can join in the fun real time :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. How do you know :Oldman:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. done 500 miles this week end as a warm up,, even looked out my sleeping bag :upyeah:,, hope weather is agreeable !!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. If I had enough money......;)

13. Aww nice one!!! apparently all good on the weather front so far :upyeah::)

14. bike or car?

15. You'll be here in spirit ;) we'll all be thinking of you.You just concentrate on getting better.......maybe we'll have to sort out getting a Christmas dinner/party thing going??:upyeah::)

16. Best get your act sorted @finm ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. how far from oban avoiding Mways?

18. Fucking hell!!! A week maybe?????????? :Hilarious:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. shit, that don't leave much time.

20. Best get moving ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information