1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Like It Or Not My 1198 Pramac Rep

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by matt75racing, Feb 13, 2016.

1. IMG_1833.JPG IMG_1827.JPG IMG_1826.JPG

• Like Like x 20
  2. IMG_1829.JPG

• Like Like x 13
  3. What's not to like? Stunning. :upyeah:

4. Where was the poor wheelie bin? I knew something was missing..

5. He got a wheel barrow in shot so I'll cut him some slack :upyeah:. Andy

6. Nice bike. I think the race rep paint jobs look cool. That wheelbarrow looks to have bailed out mid jump ove that sand!

7. Very nice mTe Muchly so..
    Who did the paintwork?

8. Very nice but I'm afraid you need the wheelie bin in shot , the wheel barrow fails on the wheel number. Must try harder c+ .

9. Sorry boys do I need to photo shop out my drive to stop you getting distracted :grinning:

#9 matt75racing, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Oh yes I made the front page :grinning::grinning::grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks great, and you got a re-tweet from the Pramac racing team twitter account :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Did you pick this up from Illusion Paint? I saw this in Larry's workshop, looked really smart.

13. Yes Bazz I did it's mainly Chalkies decals work but Larry lacquered it .

14. It looked well smart enjoy it! I'm pretty sure it will be the only one at the mo too!

15. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  16. What do we think about a red front wheel

17. Got out on this today to find huge flat spot when pulling away, definitely going to need to visit the Dyno before Silverstone in June ,

18. I think it is best left with the black wheels as it works well with your black frame and keeps the bike graphics focussed. If you have a red wheel, then I think the whole design becomes sightly muddled and disjointed. As it is now, it looks lovely.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Only if you can find red chain lube...but then, I hate cleaning bikes!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information