1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live Near London & Want To Earn £50 For Market Research?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Twin4me, Jan 6, 2017.

1. I did this last year and can't do it again but I offered to put this on the forum. (If you can't do this one it's worth getting yourself on the waiting list for other dates)

VisionBee is a dynamic boutique motorbike research company who are conducting some research and development for a famous motor bike manufacturer.

They are looking for Ducati riders who have bought their bikes new since 2014 and still have their welcome and information packs given to them when you purchased the bike. You will be talking about what it was like when you bought your motorbike, what the staff were like, what information you were given, what kind of demonstration you received and any packs, gifts or other items you received.

The research will be conducted in Holborn, central London for 1 hour on Thursday evening 19th January. You will be paid £50 as a thank you for your time.

If this sounds of interest to you and you fancy talking about your purchase experience please contact Simon @ [email protected]

2. I did this last year and can't do it again but I offered to put this on the forum. (If you can't do this one it's worth getting yourself on the waiting list for other dates)
    - - - -
    VisionBee is a dynamic boutique motorbike research company who are conducting some research and development for a famous motor bike manufacturer.

They are looking for Ducati riders who have bought their bikes new since 2014 and still have their welcome and information packs given to them when you purchased the bike. You will be talking about what it was like when you bought your motorbike, what the staff were like, what information you were given, what kind of demonstration you received and any packs, gifts or other items you received.

The research will be conducted in Holborn, central London for 1 hour on Thursday evening 19th January. You will be paid £50 as a thank you for your time.

If this sounds of interest to you and you fancy talking about your purchase experience please contact Simon @ [email protected]

3. Threads merged

4. Thanks, they are mainly looking for Multi riders for this session, but also wanted other riders for future research.

5. can someone lend me their welcome and information packs?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. What bloody welcome and information pack ?
    Does the handbook and service book count as a information pack :(

7. Do I have to provide any personally identifiable information? Address, telephone, etc?

8. Probably too late now to answer the questions.

I did this last year. Basically you contact the guy and tell him what bike you ride and how old it is. He rings back and asks a couple of questions and then you are invited to attend a market research session in London. Spent about 1.5 hrs chatting about biking life, experience, they asked questions about different brands and how we ranked them. I won't say who it was for but it was interesting.

They run different sessions for different manufacturers so it's worth registering with him for events in the future. It might be about bikes or clothing, or some other aspect of bike research. Your details are not given to the client just held by the organiser. No annoying follow up stuff.

9. I reckon Chiz could earn more than £50/1.5hr, working out the back of a transit at King's Cross

Do Not Sell My Personal Information