1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living With My 888

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by MisterB, May 31, 2016.

1. Finally got the hang of posting youtube videos, so I decided to make a few vids about my 888, the first one has just gone up on youtube, an introduction, some thoughts on the bike and looking at the results of fitting a PC3 etc, my MHR even makes a brief appearance too.

The next one (in a few days time) will be starting it up, a few fly bys at full wack etc...

Here's part 1

• Like Like x 4
  2. :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

3. Still regret selling my 888 Strada . Can still feel the moment it was trailered away from my house , with me thinking " I shouldn't have sold her "

Great bikes !

4. Yep, the one bike I regret selling was my 78 black and gold SS900. I've been tempted to p/x the 888 for something more modern... 999 or 848, the latter being a sofa compared to the riding position of the 888. So far I've resisted.

Partly due to the way it sounds.. the clutch rattle, the SP4 cans at full wack... well, here's part 2 of the vids... start up and that sound...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yea, that helps me.
    Don't miss it at all ......................

6. Very nice mate, like the mhr also, I have a nice 81 myself and love riding the old girl.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information