1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For A 1 Piece, Are These "rev'it" Any Good?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by ResB1299, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Trying to find a decent set of 1 piece leathers to match the Anniversario. I've always liked the Dainese leathers but unless you want "fluo" red in them you're basically stuffed.

I've thought of getting the Ducati Corse C2's but I think I'll look a bit of a MotoGP worshipping wannabe and I don't want to come across like that. Having said that if I got a set for next to now't I may consider the abuse will be worth it. :)

Anyway, looking at these Rev'it Replica ones from last season. Has anyone got the same suit and if so how do you find it. Can't seem to find anywhere local where I can try a set on!!

rev-it_replica_suit_white-red.jpg

2. I've got a Rev It Hunter suit, 1 model down from your potential purchase, love the suit and its fit/cut is brilliant, I still own an alpinestars top of the range 2 piece and would say this feels as good and the features are great, you won't be disappointed :upyeah:

3. Thanks for the info and recommendation. I really need to find somewhere to try them on so looks like I'll have to travel further afield. Need to get my act together as the good weather is approaching. :upyeah:

4. I used to wear a Dainese 1 piece, but now have the Gp replica suit, more than happy with it, my old Dainese suit was about 10 years old when I had to replace it due to crash damage, the armour it the rev it suit seems much better and the hip armour is very good. The only negative I can think of is that the lining isn't full length in the legs.

5. Last time I was in Get Geared in Leeds I'm sure they stocked Rev It

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's where I got mine from, had them delivered, the guy I spoke to was great with the sizing, I told what my old suit was and he got the rev it one spot on.

Probably not as comfortable on as the Dainese suit but still very impressed.

7. Best place for a suit.. You can choose you own colours. ducatisumisura.com

8. I think @PeterT just got one, could be wrong.

9. But not your own price unfortunately! Lol. Was messing on that site today as it happens

10. Been looking at this manufacturer today but again big money! Kushitani. They are in Boston Lincolnshire so may pop down in a couple of weeks. :upyeah::upyeah: Fancy a set of those gp6 gloves in any case. :)

11. Cheers ET. I did enquire there but they didn't have the colour or size in any colour so I could at least try anything on for sizing. :upyeah:

12. What's your budget @ResB1299 ?

I can recommend the Held leathers I bought.

13. I wasn't wanting to spend more than £1k if I'm honest. My Girlfriend has the Held Ayana leathers and they fit her perfectly. Very well made and so light! Think I need to try a pair on as I believe some of them are are manufactured in Kangaroo leather. Which ones do you have ET?

14. I bought the Held Slade Race one piece suit. Think I paid £800 back in September.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information