1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For A Favour From A Diavel Owner Please...

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by MattM, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Hi all, I'm extending my range of dashboard screen protectors to include both the Diavel and X Diavel shortly. The X Diavel design is all done and I now need to sort the Diavel model with it's twin screens.

Is there someone who wouldn't mind photographing the 'bottom' screen on their Diavel please. I need the image to be as dead centre as it can be and parallel to it as well, so that the image is a sqaure on view of the dash.

Reason being I've had a little trouble designing the CAD drawing due to a few hiccups along the way and I can't get hold of a Diavel for a little while. I have all the measurements, but it would be a massive help to have a decent image of the screen as well.

I'm hoping to have both models ready for sale in 8-10 weeks, which forum members are entitled to a 20% discount for. I'm happy to chuck a free to kit whoever can help out to say thanks.

Cheers
    Matt

#1 MattM, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  2. Matt, give me 10 minutes and it'll be done. Just happen to have one in the garage. Andy

3. Amazing, thanks!

4. I have a 2011 Generation 1 Diavel Matt. Let me know if you need any more photos of the dash & I'll take some.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi, not to hijack the thread, but I also could do with a favour from a Diavel owner,

I'm looking at one, if I do decide to go for it, I will use a tail tidy to relocate the number plate.

What is the largest number plate you can fit between the back lights, without actually blocking out the back lights. More than happy to go with smaller than standard.

Thanks in advance.

6. 6.25" and you obscure the rear reflector which you will need to relocate. Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information