1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks Like Suzy's Back [emoji106]

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by JH_1986, Mar 3, 2016.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Looking forward to more flirty interviews with VR46...

3. I still would.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. She's great fair play

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Back when VR signed for yam, there was a press thing in London and they had a yam truck there with Suzy interviewing VR. Mate of mine felt the need to shout "Suzy, SUZY!!! Will you sign my cock" [emoji41] Smooth!

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. I can't see what she brings to motorcycle racing, its akin to my good self commenting on Australian ladies beach volleyball. I know cock all about it but I would give it a go.

Give me an ex rider with character any day as WSBK have with James Whitam.

Send her to formula 1, I don't watch that. :grin:

7. I hope she ditches the glasses.

8. Having commentated on MotoGP for 13 years, she knows a lot more than you give her credit for and as a motorcyclist herself, can ask informed questions. I for one welcome her return as she will be a big improvement on some of the current presenters some of whom are ex racers that have no character. Andy

• Agree Agree x 7
  9. When I was a student, I had a barber / joiner in Newcastle, who I approached for a haircut ( it was a hair cutting type shop ) but when I entered the shop he was sawing a leg of a chair... anyway, when he asked what haircut i wanted I said ( a few years back ), "short, chopping a bit fucked up" he started, then started talking about interests as barbers / hairdresser do, motorbikes ( every since forever with me )... motogp cropped up, and good old Suzy Perry as she was on at the time and a bit tasty. Then 2 scissors came, one in each hand, and I have never had a haircut like it, I tried to improve it when I got home. A crazy geordie and suzy perry I will never forget! Other than she is a bit long in the tooth but hey ho glad she's back! Fingers crossed Rossi can do it next season, but then again that wishful thinking... just a shame about last season and the shenanigans that lost him the championship, hopefully not his last chance.....

10. Thanks for that. Followed the link and in an instant wished I hadn't, she's "sharing presenting" with a double glazing salesman - Craig Doyle. Andy

11. They must have made her an offer she couldn't refuse.

12. When you are unemployed, any port in a storm :smileys:. Andy

13. Well if nothing else she's a much better choice than Melanie Sykes ever was. God knows why she got the gig.

14. Well the fact that F1 has gone from the BBC to C4 had passed me by, until now. They will probably disappear up their own bottoms fairly soon with everyone blaming everyone else that it is crap.

15. Agree about JW but be careful what you wish for, Steve Parrish is looking for employment. Then after every crash/collision/puncture/electrical failure/ run out of fuel incident you'll get his professional analysis of the incident which I can guarantee will be "well he lost the front end".

16. Yes, yes. Suzi Perry, good, yes. Whatever. Glad she's etc.

The bigger issue here is are we still going to have to listen to Keith Heuwen? If the answer to this question is 'yes', please tell my children I loved them.

17. exactly!

and even if she wasnt as experienced, anything's better than ewan "f*cking" thomas and that dizzy bint they had fawning over toseland in the studio

a welcome return

• Like Like x 1

18. i like keith!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information