1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mcn Fantasy League 2016

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Blairbiker, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Who? [emoji23]

2. Yes, and now keep getting emails saying invalid rider, but don't have enough transfers to actually solve it. And who cares if I dont have 2 in MGP...providing I get to keep the others ;)

Going well one race weekend in...all downhill now!

#62 bradders, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  3. should be double points for the gp (or half for super bikes) as having to pick shit riders in the gp to boost ya points is a bit pony imo...

4. I had him in too so I asked for my transfer back and they said No I asked why not as they are the ones telling me to remove him still no and I ve had points problems can see a problematic season ahead good luck all

5. I had him too, got the same snotty email :(

6. This one

Please make the necessary change within the deadline stated in the email. You will not receive extra transfers to do this change. If you do not have enough money to do this change please transfer expensive rider out so that it allows you to make this change. We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope you will continue to enjoy the game

7. [​IMG]

Thanks for playing MCN Fantasy Road Race game.

Due to a re-classification of rider category you now have an ineligible team line up and will need to make the required change prior to 12:00 on Thursday 10th March 2016. If you haven't changed your team by the time stated they will automatically be removed from your team. You currently have L. Savadori in your team along with 2 other WSB riders. As stated in the game rules you are only allowed:

2 x MotoGP Riders
    2 x World Suberbikes Riders
    2 x British Superbikes Riders

You will need to change L. Savadori prior to 12:00 on Thursday 10th March 2016. If you haven't changed your team by the time stated they will automatically be removed from your team, and then you will need to choose a replacement.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Yes that's the one I m not happy with him it was their mistake not our

9. It's never their bloody fault :mad:

10. They should allow us to have a free transfer that's all I m after I ve asked them why not why should they get away with it

11. As long as it doesn't invalidate my team I'm happy to leave it! I have to downgrade a wsb and bsb rider to get the needed value to buy mgp rider. I mean, nothing under 1.5m?!

The UI is terrible this year too

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. seems to be a lot of gremlins this year,why they changed the format is a mystery,i was 2nd for a while now I'm 6th! did you guys with savadori pick 3 wsb riders? can't get my head around that one

13. No they had him in MGP to start with for the princely sum of 500k :) When he got moved you had no option but spending an extra 1M to replace him :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Im holding station until I know what happens...

15. that's a right balls up the've made then,they will be scratching there heads wondering how to fix the mess

16. They don t seem to care and why should they unless we do something ? Seems to be the way of the world now unless you kick off you get no where how many people on here had a problem with there bike and nothing happened until a complaint was made and followed up ! Sad days !

17. at least its free.. most balls ups cost you money...

• Like Like x 1
  18. I would have paid for this no problem , not everything about money
    I enjoy it like the football ,F1 , but it's no longer a level playing field, I wanted to test myself against other members on here

19. Hey don't rock the boat! I have an awesome team as it stands even one rider down!

20. Sorry bradders you do a lot on here

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information