1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mcn Fantasy League 2016

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Blairbiker, Feb 11, 2016.

1. I meant with mcn. I'm top 2 in my three leagues at the mo ;)

2. So your ok with being 2 nd

Interesting

3. 1st on 3, 2nd on 1, I'll take that

4. Not no here though ?

5. Congratulations to Dylansvylans :grinning:..whoever you are can:confused: you pm me your address so i can send off your winners prize

#85 Blairbiker, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  6. Hi pally - hows the triumph going??

7. I gave up when they took a rider out, I didn't have enough swaps to actually get ride, and they DQ'd all my results tim I did.

8. i love it Andy,i've been keeping an eye on what youv'e been up to with your hyper..it's looking good

9. yeah, i don't know if they ever did sort out the b*lls up they made at the begining of the season

10. Cheers...yep - still glad about the fact that i got one back again! - more fettling to come...!

11. Dylansvylans666 are you there??? i have a prize for you, can you PM me your address... Anybody on here know who he is?

12. It's me! It's my alias... Where do I sign?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

13. "I'm Dylansvylans666 … and so's my wife!" :-D

14. Touche my friend.... Touche...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

15. Damn. I'd have won if I'd just picked better riders. Came 30th and never bothered making a single transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. 5th for me & 1st in Bradders "Ducati Forum" mini league :upyeah: however it seems there are no prizes for that one :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Probably because they DQ'd the President ;) lol

18. 18th out of 40. If I made an effort and paid attention could have probably done much better. Pretty much sums my life up :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. TBF I think the new rules for this season spoiled it. It took me a month or so to twig (and I'm sure a few never did) that you could make 2 rider changes every race weekend, by then it was just playing catch up

Do Not Sell My Personal Information