1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mcn Fantasy Road Race 2017

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wrecked, Feb 9, 2017.

1. They're being a bit tight with the prizes this year. Overall winner gets a helmet! - Big deal eh? - Bit of a come down from last time.

I'll probably give it a go though.......because I'm definitely gonna win this year. :grinning:

2. Changed my mind - feeling charitable - I'll let somebody else win, I can't be arsed.

3. After last year? No f*cking chance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. didn't like last years set up. Liked it better when it was gp moto2 and 3. Easier to follow

5. didn't stop me winning it though ( at least that's how I remember it)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. Ok I've done to. I think it needs to be done by 8pm if you want PI results to count ;)

7. Just got this email.

Thank you for registering (I haven't) for this year's MCN Fantasy Road Race and for taking part. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances outside of our control, we regret to announce that the rest of this year's races will no longer be taking place.

Anyone else got this? - Has it all gone tits up in FRR land?

8. Translates as: Rubbish management.

9. Sponsor pulled it then. Who was sponsoring it? Normally an insurer.

10. Fantasy Road Race web site is still up and running, live count down to transfer lockdown. Are you the victims of an email scam ? Andy

11. Possibly. Although the front page is odd.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information