1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mcphee On A Factory Honda

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Dec 12, 2016.

• Like Like x 2
  1. good stuff, I like mcphee. Come across well and has talent. Be good to see him finish higher up the order regularly. No reason he can't be a contender on the right package, well , other than the fact its such a competitive class. But I think his skills are up there with the best

2. nice one, local lad does good. :upyeah:

3. lets all pray for rain.

4. He was really making strides 15 season and the pig-bike he was on last year stunted his development

5. I think on a good bike he can cut it in the dry also. I think wet weather shows the skills and levels the playing field for those on lesser bikes.

6. sure, but a lifetime ( what is he 20 yrs ?:grinning: ) of riding west coast rain certainly sharpens the reflexes.

7. true that... The Scottish weather may have played a part for sure!

8. Don't know about racing on the west coast for a lifetime, he's 22 and been in world championships since 2010.

9. dont know that anyone is suggesting that he has been racing on the west coast .

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. And Mick Jones gotta a ride with Ducati euro super stock.Yep when you've got Troy Bayliss as team chief ,only good things can happen.Oh Jones is a level headed youngin,watch him learn n grow.

11. To clear things up,Bayliss was Jones team chief here in Aust for the 16 ASBK,haven't heard him going over with Jones to a Europe.

12. He lives nowhere near me, but I still wish him well :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. aye, but you don't count..:Cigar::smileys:
    me, and McPhee are tight.
    not true actually. only met him a couple of times. v.nice lad.

14. Think he is from over Eaglesham way

15. nah, he's from Connel. a wee village just outside Oban.

16. Yes I know Connel ,, I thot he was more of a weegie

17. .local lad. tbh. thats as much as i know. i don't really follow the racing

18. He's got a St. Andrew's Cross on his helmet , sufice .

• Like Like x 1
  19. It must be so frustrating being a Moto3 rider where the difference between winning and finishing 15th are miniscule and you can lose 10 places in one corner.

Saying that, Binder made it all look a bit easy this year.

Good luck to McPhee though. He comes over as a nice lad.

#20 Robarano, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2016
Do Not Sell My Personal Information