1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Mil Codes Access?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by bradders, Mar 23, 2017.

1. My MIL light came on Sat, assumed it was a sticky flapper, and yes its really stiff and wasn't returning. But having put a spring on it, now functioning perfectly back and forward, the light still stays on.

Is there a way to access codes through the screen? 848 used to be able to, but cant see anything in the workshop manual I have saying how to. Anyone know?

Thanks

2. I've googled and cant find anything either.

3. Thing is it rides normally. I didn't give it any handfuls and kept under 6k but did 90 miles no problems. Starts, ticks over, all pk, hence I thought the valve. All I can think is the spring just isn't strong enough? but it closes then opens the cable no problem to its full length

4. If you are doing the Benson run, might be worth asking Ian at OYB to plug the machine in and have a look?

5. well, as its runs all ok I will do and see what happens I guess

6. Fixed. It was the flapper, but the spring I used to bypass wasn't quite long enough, so a few small cable ties and some playing about and the light is out :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information