1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp To Sky Sports?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by 900streetfighter, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Sky just signed up pretty much all Euro football until 2023 (think thats what they said) and no terrestrial shows at all, even highlights.

2. We're doomed!

3. good news. soccer is a blight thats needs to be removed from the telly.
    not sure about motogp going to sky, hate bt but the coverage is good

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sky Sports will probably cost me more than my bt package but if Keith Huwen gets the boot I dont mind a few quid a month extra.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. But you aren't expected to know anything about football ;)

6. I know alot about SOCCER! It's played by drama queens that have no loyalty's to club or country, the bulk of supporters are more interested in the result than they are in the game and get upset when you change the channel on a game the are not watching, they fight each other because after 90mins of shit its nill all, they are bored, out of pocket and pissed off that their mindless stupidity means, unlike at the rugby, they can't even have a beer whilst watching the over paid under skilled light weights that have practiced kicking a perfectly round ball through a 30foot wide opening every day of there lives since they were 2 yet still miss 9 tines outta ten and often by 10 feet. They dive to the floor and clutch their face when slightly grazed on the shin ( probably not even felt through the pads.
    the papers are full of shit about their cars, hair cuts and wags. Englands national rugby team could demolish an opponent and get 1 page at best in ya papers yet becks who don't even play here anymore would get several because he had his email hacked?
    lol... Have I missed anything? And sorry for going off topic ish..

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. And the worlds no1 sport :upyeah:

I dont watch any more, found myself watching more rugby these days, thinking I may run along to Gloucester as its a 20 min bus ride from my house ;)

8. Buy a TV box and load it with Kodi, watch for free :grinning:

Or so I've heard :smilingimp:

9. FB was full of koi 'wan*ers doesn't work' posts for the recent WSBK and football as the servers count cope. Victim of their own success maybe ;)

10. :D soccer could learn so much from rugby but we know it won't.
    at least in the gp, while there may be bitching and that, its still a sport.
    that stat about football being the number one sport, is that true? Or false news? When you hear shit like 5 billion people are tuning in to the world cup finale you can't help but wonder...

11. Every village own Africa plays football.

China its massive now.

Reckon if India switch on its at least 6billion watching ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. It's BT Sport that have just extended their rights to the Champions League (to 2021).

13. Which isn't terrestrial ;) Sky bought up one of the other cups that normally airs on c5 or itv

14. Err, indeed not. I was simply correcting the statement that it was Sky that had bought Euro football to 2023 with one that BT Sport had bought Euro football to 2021.

Gotta agree with the earlier statement that any switch would be worth it if it got rid of Keith Huewen.

15. i bloody hope it doesn't switch to sky, i just signed up to bt for another 18 months just for motogp

16. that's how they roll, suck u in then change the rules

17. I like the football season (is that what it's called?).
    It keeps the fucktards off the roads for a while so I can ride my bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information