1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Argentina

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by chizel, Apr 7, 2017.

1. :upyeah::D :D:D kicks off @ 1.00pm today

• Like Like x 2
  2. FP1 and FP2 times. Suggestion is that the weather forecast for tomorrow is such that it's the top 10 today that may default through to Q2 tomorrow...

IMG_2130.PNG IMG_2131.PNG

3. Looks like Karel Abraham is the man of the day, hope Lowes can get up there with his team mate.

4. That Petrucci geezer is right hard bastard, such a shame his hand exploded. He could be a weapon tomorrow if it holds out and the weather is dodge like today. Gotta be the best season EVER already ain't it? :screamcat:

5. it's certainly shaping up to be interesting! So much talent and bikes that ain't miles apart.

6. Except for Lorenzo, 16th? That isn't what we're all paying silly money for.

He seems to be consistently down there. What's his excuse, given Abraham is 2nd?

7. I wonder if yam will take him back when Rossi eventually retires?

8. Good point Chiz. It's just not happening on the Duc. I thought he'd be a good smooth rider on it. Still, it's early days I suppose, surely he must improve as the season goes on.
    How's your foot? Are you riding? .... they may need you.

9. I'd make lorenzo look good!
    foot is still a bit shit but I'm back to work and back on the bike. Have the 749 and 900 on the Rd although the 900 needs a fork seal and a tune up, so its booked at Proteam.
    just about to head to the ace.
    how's you mate?

10. Not seen any as live media player has stopped working again :rolleyes:

11. Interesting comments from Hodgson about Yonny Hernandez moving back to moto2 and having to use the clutch again.
    Apparently MotoGP bikes use the clutch at the start of the race and that's it !

12. I'm good, glad you're on the mend. Where can I get to see the gp, on tv?

13. So do most BSB and WSBK riders even before auto blipper. Anyone can, just matching revs the same as clutchless shift :upyeah:

14. I was impressed that Yonny H also lost 10kg during the off season in preparation for Moto 2.

15. Out on the bike today and back in time to watch Moto2, then MotoGP. Brilliant racing. :)

16. Poor old Lorenzo, still no joy on it and bet his confidence is right down in the shitter now. Not too sure he could blame anyone for the crash though to be honest.

17. I'm surprised when I read or hear of people saying they're indeed surprised that Lorenzo is so far down.

Honestly... Lorenzo is a mega rider, we all know that.. but surely I'm not the only person who could see from day one it wasn't likely to work at ducati..

Let's look at the facts... stoner was really the only person to properly get it working and he's an aggressive rider. In fact stoner is everything Lorenzo isn't. He's more like Marquez in terms of style.
    Lorenzo's riding style isn't likely to work on that Ducati.

He made a shit move for the money amongst other things. I think they'll spend the season trying to make the bike ride the way he wants it. It'll never be quick that way in my opinion. He's going to need to change his riding style. Which is not easy!

He'd probably have gone better on the Suzuki.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Yep, payday time for JL. I feel only MM could really make the Duke work with his ability to ride and hang on!
    Lorenzo, Rossi...smooooth riders. Not so for me on the Duke.

Either ways, JL despite all his abundant talent on a bike, never taken to the guy. Respect for his guts and getting on with riding after injury and hard crashes in the past. But the personality? Hmmm. Feel like a bit karma has come home to roost after his big headed attitude at Yamaha.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Let's not forget that the Ducati ridden by Stoner bears no similarity with the Ducati Rossi tried to ride and the Ducati Lorenzo is riding is very different yet again. I do however agree that you would not expect Lorenzo's style to suit the current Ducati although curiously other riders are making the previous versions work in amongst the pack. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information