1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Phillip Island Test

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Masklin, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Day one final times...

IMG_1742.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. I forgot this was on. :upyeah:

3. @Masklin Have you actually been watching the testing at PI? , if yes, were you watching via Motogp.com

4. @CRYSTALJOHN no, I follow MotoGP on Twitter and Instagram and picked up what had happened overnight when I got up this morning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. So much for the 'battle of the Brits'... :neutral: Cal's got that one sewn up!

6. Jorge still struggling?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Really curious to see how Jorge goes on that Ducati, he will either be unstoppable or have a shit time on it.

It doesn't seem to suit his riding style at all ! I reckon Marquez would go really well on it however

8. I think they should just offer Stoner 'a ride then go fishing contract'

No interviews, no brand representing, simply turn up, smash the laps in and walk off to go fishing

Hell, throw in Robson Green as a deal sweetener, he must be pretty cheap nowadays

I reckon that could work

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. IMG_1750.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  10. right after this shot, the ducati fell over, and spread half of jlos face down the next 300 yards of asphalt, luckily for jlo, he said 'it is fine, I cant really tell difference'
    I KNOW CAUSE i WAS THERE.

11. Omg !!!

12. Day two...

IMG_1751.JPG

13. That's the final times for day two.

14. What's the story with redding does anyone know? Presumably Petrucci got the new bike? Barely scraped past the ktm's!

15. Alex Esp was totally robbed not being given the top yam seat. Been proven top rider on crap bike for few years, and now he's getting that aprilia up there. Wont be race distance but over a few laps

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. The top 10 riders are all within one second per lap. At this stage, that's virtually negligible. So anybody might win. Good!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Wrong espag bro and i aint stalking you :),cream always floats to the top,MM and MV for the title race followed by VR and a sprinkling of CC,AD,JL and AI is looking good,rookie of the year is a tuff one to call,them new boys is fast.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information