1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Sepang Test

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Robarano, Jan 29, 2017.

1. how do you mean? I thought it was a pretty impressive bike last year especially given that it was it's first year with similar power to the top bikes. And the year beforehand it clearly handled like fock and didn't lose that when they got the extra dollop of bhp.

2. Double internal wings :Bucktooth:

3. I was thinking of the general meteoric rise, not just Sepang.

4. ahhh, sorry get ya now. Yea, you are not wrong. pretty impressive stuff really considering the struggles of the manufactures that have stayed in the game throughout.
    I'm still really in mixed minds about mv's move to yam. I think it's all good racing wise but i liked the idea of him smashing it on the Suzuki.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Wouldve liked mv to stay on suzuki and dani on the yam.

6. Na, leave Dani on the honda. Think it suits him and putting him as Rossi's team mate would be too easy. Think one of the best things about mv's switch will be the inevitable falling out in the yam camp.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Agreed, out of the frying pan and into the fire for Rossi with this one. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice shot of Bradley on the KTM...

IMG_1668.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. He is certainly trying

10. Suzukis on it should be better season more competion

• Like Like x 1
  11. Have to say mate, I'm happy to support Redding, but I think stoner is exactly where he wants to be on that line, Redding is about 2ft from it.

Love scotty, but my money would be on stoner even now

12. I agree completely, so do the lap times. You gotta love that style of Scott's though. Great to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Some nice shots in this guy's videos over the 3 days of testing.

Riders with new teams still looking strange at this point.

YouTube

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Im getting set up for P.I.testing after watching sepang on a 7" tablet and iphone. Ive bought a microsoft tablet for £60 with micro hdmi outlet and an addaptor so I can stream apps to my tv.....hopefully.

16. When is this test?

17. That exhaust on the Honda looks wank.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Seems to me the interesting thing about the Sepang test is that the top 10 are all within 0.4 seconds per lap, and 1 second per lap covers the top 16. Bearing in mind the variable weather during the three days, this is virtually nothing at this stage of the game. So maybe 2017 will be like 2016, when there were 9 different MotoGP winners. It could scarcely be any more open.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Philip Island test 15-17 feb.

#99 900streetfighter, Feb 5, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  20. @900streetfighter
    Just bought this to hopefully stream from my iphone5 to my TV whilst watching the testing on the BTsport ap.
    Lightning To HDMI 8 PIN Adapter HDTV AV Cable For iPad 4 Mini iPhone 5 5s 6 6s | eBay

pissed that Bt isn't apparently showing the testing via the website or normal channels though, missed all the Sepang testing ffs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information