1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp **spoiler** Motegi

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Kato, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Well done Marc world champ again,
    Great ride from Dovi, gutted for Lorenzo, very happy that Tossi fell off

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. OOP's meant Motegi

3. Thread title amended

4. Thanks El T

5. I wonder how many World Titles he will have by the time he retires?

6. He seems to enjoy racing still, so lots more! When he is keeping it upright he is just another level. Bear in mind even the yamahas are as fast/faster than the hondas

While I didn't like his antics last year, it's tough not to like him as a rider. Better him than jlo ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fair play, well deserved !

8. While I agree with the sentiment, anybody who wins a World Championship deserves respect and admiration no matter how much of a tosser you may think they are.

9. A deserved title and also a much more mature performance this year (in many respects, he has come of age).
    Shame that the rest of the season will now be a bit of a non event though.

10. MM has been on a different level this year and a well deserved title.
    I just think that Moto GP is going through a bit of a purple patch at the moment. The quality of the riders, their varied personalities , the rivalry , all adds up to a brilliant package. So much so that I'm starting to get into a downer already knowing the season is nearly over again.
    It's always a long winter waiting for the Qatar race to come around.......

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I don't know that I agree with saying he's been on a different level in terms of pace if that's what you mean.

But he's ridden with the championship in mind and very maturely.

To finish first, first you must finish!

12. so true,, the mighty mouse is indeed a class act on a bike,, perhaps the lesson taught by the great Vally last year did take effect....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information