1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. One multi with a couple of other bikes on theA46 just past Didmrton. I was on my Harley.

2. Pikes Peak in Oradour Sur Glane today along with other non Ducati stuff lol

3. Two British registered Multistradas in Oloron-Sainte-Maire (France) this afternoon. Hope you found somewhere to eat:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. DV13 plate pikes peak just gone past me at St Pauls Cathedral

5. Had a quick chat to a couple in Thirsk today. Lovely looking bike, but had to leave as group I was with were moving on. Nice to meet you and have a bit natter. Love the bike too.

6. Passed a red multi going opposite way through Marshfield about 11.30 this morning

7. Red Multy with side boxes on the A4174 ring road going towards Longwell Green late morning.
    Could be the one seen above in Marshfield?

8. White Dvt with the reg 2 DVT AT JUNCTION 30 roundabout, Exeter yesterday. Looks good in white!

9. A Red Multi passed me dropping down into Lynmouth from the filling station yesterday...

10. Spotted a red one too, in the Sainsburys petrol station off the 4174 this morning around 7:30ish. Was on mine but don't think he seen me.

11. My doppelgänger Black 2010 multi touring S with the back seat rest and sunglasses on leaving London today. Nice to stop at the lights with you and have a look at a clean example of mine.

12. Guilty!
    A damp Sunday morning bumble,luckily the fog cleared!

13. Anyone on here do photocopier engineering? A colleague of mine was on a Xerox course earlier in the week, and said one of the guys turned up on a black multi (well he said it was a Ducati & the same as mine but I don't know wether he would know the difference between a multi and an ST).

14. Spotted red multi at asda roundabout hereford at 4.30
    Red helmet and greyish/creamish textile jacket
    Aged around 40+ ;)
    You were in between me blue mini and white Astra can at front of lights
    You looked at me when I rolled forward a bit and I see you on a regular basis

15. Multistradas everywhere in the Trossachs today - red one coming down from Duke's Pass/Loch Katrine direction and a nice looking Pike's Peak heading South on the A84…

16. Red DVT on the B184 near Roding. Awesome roads

17. Pikes Peak heading north on M6 about 3pm ish Sunday October 18th with a few other bikes. Can't remember exactly where as rode from Penrith to Kettering. I was heading south on my black Mutley with top box and tank bag and flashed you!

18. Red DVT S went through Libberton just after 3pm going towards Carnwath.
    I was the dude falling out the tree with a chainsaw in the front garden.
    Your bike looked and sounded lovely.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Red multi heading towards Devizes from Melksham this afternoon,looked like the rider was wearing a white Arai tour-x

20. Pikes Peak ? Near Callaghan Square, Cardiff today 25th November around 10:30am ish

Do Not Sell My Personal Information