1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Multimedia And Phone Connection

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by bradders, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Got my phone connected easy enough, but cant seem to get the dash to show tracks etc for music. Assume it is just choose the phone icon? Read the manual, followed the instructions, isnt working... Any tips?

2. I take it you've got the phone connected and trying to call up the audio tracks from your phone....then you've gone to the up and down buttons next to the menu to call the player ? via the trip section window? scroll through till you see "player on" and then press again holding for a couple of seconds...should come on or at least come on and say track not available ....if its not coming on using this way...then maybe its to do with not being able to read your music player on your phone...if it's neither of these ...then fuck knows Brad !
    Getting interphone 4s tomorrow cos the scala's wont share music and a zumo 590.....think i'm going to have problems of my own !

3. Brads I had the same problem too, I've posted early posts on other threads how to over come this.
    To see audio tracks etc and use multimedia as intended you have to have your helmet connected to bike along with phone
    The helmet Bluetooth is my opinion is the most important thing, as your phone will have the latest Bluetooth module
    If you look in your manual under Bluetooth it does say WARNING may not work blah blah blah you need DUCATI PART NUMBER BLAH BLAH BLAH this turns out to be the Bluetooth head set after looking into what module it was using I found my old head set was not the same so I bought a new head set ( updatable via pc ) problem solved
    Hope this helps :)

4. Thx Krumper, I havent connected my headset as I figured the phone was. Makes sense as to why it wont work....in Ducati land maybe!

5. I've managed to get my mobile phone and headset connected to the Ducati Multimedia System and everything works OK except I get intermittent pauses when playing music. Any help solving this issue would be appropriated.

Bike: Bluetooth version 4.0
    Mobile Phone: Motorola Moto G (2nd generation), running Android 5.0.2
    Headset: Schuberth / Cardo SRC Pro, version 4.2
    Music Player: Google Play Music, v6.0 1951S, using files on Micro SD card in the phone

On the phone, the Bluetooth connection to the bike can be used for:
    • Phone Audio
    • Media Audio
    • Contact Sharing
    • Message Access
    On the bike, I can play music and see the track title, change tracks, change volume. I've even seen an incoming notification (which I didn't attempt to answer). I've not tried SMS message notification.

The F.A.Q. section in the owner's manual:
    upload_2015-8-6_7-46-0.png
    I haven't found out where on Android to explicitly confirm that PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile) and MAP (Message Access Profile) are both enabled however I assume they refer to Contact Sharing and Message Access which are shown as enabled on the Bluetooth connection on the phone.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Was reading that last night. No idea what MAP is or where to find it!

7. Have you got a satnav connected also ?

8. No satnav connected.

9. OMG ! Took delivery of a pair of Interphone F4's Pro Sound to replace my Scala G4's the sound is amazing compared to G4's no problems with connection unlike the Scala got music now playing in both sets...unlike the Scala... everything just works as its supposed to .....amazing bit of kit, highly recommend .

10. Mines not playing ball, i have a HTC one X and a Sena 20s both are connected but dont show up on the dash screen. What did you pair first the phone or head set ?. On the Sena my phone is paired first and then the Multi, music plays to the head set but nothing on my bike.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Think of like the Ducati Media is the main Hub so when first connecting your phone make it discoverable but pair up from Ducati..then enter the 0000 code same procedure with the head sets...Oh delete everything from the Duke first then start again..good luck I know I've had my fair share of it.

12. So i did as you said treat it as a hub, so i unpaired my phone from the Sena. Now both phone and headset show as connected on the bike :upyeah:, i can see the music playing on my phone but there's no sound from the headset on the bike screen it says not available. Iam getting there just need this hiccup sorted :Banghead:

13. Yeah I was getting that occasionally on my scala's before changing to Interphones....your headset up to date? sounds like you've done everything right. Assuming all is paired...turn phone on, Bluetooth on obviously,(but don't open up player up on phone just leave it) turn headset on, then the ignition...phone symbol should turn blue, wait for rider turn blue, then put player on from bike, is it playing now ? if not are you on intercome or on some other setting? PM me if your still having issues I'll try to help best I can.

14. Mine wont connect to my old iphone 3 or even to my iphone 5, they talk to each other but wont pair.

15. Make sure you let the bike do the pairing and not the other way round

16. Nice one Kel got it now works great cheers mate.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Did you manage to solve I have same set up and not able to play music without breaks

18. To be honest I've not tried connecting via the bike again as I've just linked the phone directly to the SRC in the helmet. I might check for updates on the phone and SRC now I've had the latest updates done on the bike.

19. you bunch of tarts bikes are for rideing

20. And phones are for phoning, and music is for playing or listening to, and your point is ? :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information