1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada 2015

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Ducati Mart, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Hi, just joined the forum and wanted to say Hi, I have recently brought a multistrada s touring model, seems to be going ok, but I need to work out how to get quicker acceleration through the bike, seems a bit sluggish at times, i.e. Trying to throttle on and not a lot appears to happen, any ideas guys, possibly I need to change the settings set up in my sports mode, I be read about Dwc I may need to set this at 0 might help???

2. Welcome, If it's brand new, they take a while to loosen up, mine was a little sluggish till 1200 ish miles, Now at over 5000 and spins up very freely. even better since I drilled out daft exhaust butterfly. I also run the highest engine setting in all modes as throttle seems lack lustre in touring. Enjoy the new bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Welcome Dave

4. Hello & welcome...what @Wayne58 said

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Hi, sounds like you exhaust valve is sticking , common problem with the multi

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sorry, just seen it's 2015, but still, if very low miles??

7. pre DVT or DVT?

sticking flapper (if its actually broken, not you just want a faster bike)
    change to 42t rear sprocket (DVT)
    if its 6th gear don't; its a useless overdrive (pre DVT)
    ditch the cat, get a different end can and have it mapped (if pre-DVT)
    buy a panigale ;)

8. If you call it sluggish trottlle than I would say something is wrong with your bike.
    Contrary my mts1200s is responsive as a wild horse.
    Perhaps I did not get your comment well.

9. Welcome to the forum

Do Not Sell My Personal Information