1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Thanks. Makes my mind up. I'm having my wheels done gold :)

But not sure on the side decals... :)

2. A couple of questions if you don't mind?!

Were they a straight fit?
    Have you noticed much of a difference?
    Where did you get them from?

Thanks.

3. No problem. Personally I think the decals will look better when I change the seat cover back to black, rather than the multicoloured one I've got on now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hi, yes they were a direct fit and yes it turns better. Cheers

5. Finally took the plunge. Bought a 2014 , s model. Only problem is I am 6000 miles away from it ,and won't get to see it until April. Only dealer pic at the moment. Roll on April !

IMG_1945.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. My bike and a bridge, somewhere in Roscommon.

[​IMG]
    My bike and a tonne of crap after a spin round Rooskey/Lanesborough
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That dooins is now back on, the shite up me back was unbelievable :weary:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Had our GT for just over three weeks now and love it.

Been out a few times in the rotten weather, can't wait for the sun to enjoy it even more.

IMG_0256.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. Handsome machine :handok:

• Like Like x 1
  9. A weeks of winter commuting (about 250 miles in 4 days) gets your GT in this colour scheme after it being cleaned :)

[​IMG]

Or a couple of weeks in summer in Norway with some off road riding thrown in

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the gloves were draped on the exhaust to try and dry them out a bit while we took some pics after another soaking (no bar muffs fitted then)

• Like Like x 4
  10. Mmmm dirty

11. My Queen !! 20170215_160442-picsay[1].jpg

• Like Like x 8
  12. Had some bits powder coated. Apologies for the crappy pics, it's too cold to take the bike outside!

IMG_2105.JPG IMG_2106.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  13. One picture says it all....ahhhh!

IMG_0918.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  14. IMG_2613.JPG Just picked the toy up and got it home before the rain came, big thanks to the guys at Ducati Nottingham for such a pleasurable experience :grinning:

IMG_2603.JPG

• Like Like x 9
  15. [​IMG]

We picked up our new bikes this weekend. The red one is mine. Drove some 300km this weekend. Great bike, love it.

• Like Like x 7
  16. IMG_1096.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  17. IMG_2023.PNG

• Like Like x 4
  18. Fitted some of the carbon bits, screen, hugger, front mudguard and pin cover are Ducati OE and the air conveyors are Carbon Conquest, nice match and Ducati sticker from fleabay. More to do next weekend :grinning:
    IMG_2654.JPG

IMG_2657.JPG

IMG_2661.JPG

IMG_2662.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  19. Just got back from a superb blast down part of the wild Atlantic Way. Across country from Ahascragh to Kilcolgan and through Spanish Point to Kilrush and back via Ennis and Lockrea. If there's more like this I'm a happy man,,, it was ACE , easily as good as anything in England and Wales :thumbsup:
    Even had a decent brecky sat behind a really tasty piece revealing a bit more arse crack than she'd have liked, me sausage nearly exploded :speaknoevil:

Somewhere

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. Picked this up on Saturday from Seastar Norwich, feels odd after many years of only riding superbikes, something I will get used to though. Loving the heated grips already!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information