1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Great photo. Where is your reg plate?

2. Just cloned out in the picture. Its still there until I can find a tail tidy. Might not bother and just stick with a smaller plate.

You on the PBForum arent you?

3. I am. Slightly different.

4. Went to B&Q to get some paint rollers and brushes, missus says lets get the ceiling and walls in the hallway done so popped into the garage and spent a few hours installing the enduro kit, only thing I couldn't get done was find the connection for the fog lights. Will ask the dealer to sort it when it goes in for its first service in a few weeks.

No walls or ceilings done today!
    IMG_2695.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. That's a lovely looking machine Jim.

6. Thanks mate, had a glass of wine and went back out and found the plug for the fog lights. Left hand side of bike looking forward but seems to be on a short wire, cut my hand to hell getting to it but all connected up now. Just need the dealer to switch them on.

IMG_2697.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  7. Here's my 2012 S, a few carbon additions, inspired by Piero and the internet. Still other bits and bobs to do.

IMG_2041.JPG

IMG_3033.PNG

#1027 Gab285, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  9. Now that's my kind of DIY!!

10. Got home from work today and the missus has done the hallway ceiling and walls....lol

11. This is what I love about this forum, there's a guy pulling a wheelie up there ^
    but priority dictates DIY ;)

12. My new 950 20170314_123424.jpg

20170314_111504.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. Nice looking bike and you managed to get the one day of summer photo at the Quayside. :grin:

14. 20170314_110116.jpg
    Yes the only sunny day in Newcastle

• Like Like x 3
  15. A new 950. Looks great and is getting some very good reviews.

16. Fitted an oil cooler protector today and spent 30 mins trying to unplug the air sensor, you cant see what you have to push/pull etc to disconnect it so thought I'd put a pic up to show the clip incase you are in the same position and try to pull on it and knacker it........like I nearly did!

IMG_2706.JPG

IMG_2707.JPG

17. I fitted mine without taking anything off Jim, just undid bolts and leant it forward

18. Hi Paul,
    I thought the same once I undid the bolts on the beak but for once followed the instructions lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I think I got the point of wondering how to remove the cable and decided to work around it ;)

Now I have a multi with a MIL light on tho, that doesn't seem to be the flapper :rolleyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  20. I
    ve just landed in Darlington, left home (stoke) at 10deg arrived Darlington 3deg with snow on the hills, now tucking into chilli in the hotel!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information