1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 1998 Gse-jhp-bayliss Tribute......phew

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Tobytyke, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Is it for track only?
    Would make a cracking road bike...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Wow that looks super cool.

3. Very nice looking build. Would love to see some pics of the detail and nitty gritty stuff lurking behind the exterior.
    What was your take on the rear rocker for the swinger?

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nuke post? Wow, must be a sensitive soul...

5. A guy in the US developed a linear rate jobbie and had a small batch of 10 machined up, I managed to get hold of the last one this is married to a custom length adjuster rod

IMG_5702.JPG

As with your project you'll know the biggest headache is the airbox, for this I had a 2 piece 748R unit that I fabbed a base for and an injector rail

IMG_5770.JPG

IMG_5817.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  6. At the moment it is but there's nothing to stop me putting it on the road if need be :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wow you were lucky to get one of them rockers. I have a cope of the dimensions and am contemplating fabbing a steel one version based on the important dimensions, but front end is next for me.

8. Lovely bike, great details and love that air box! :upyeah:

9. A mate has one if you're after one.

10. Yeah. Sort of interested, any chance of a pm with an idea of cost.

11. I'll get him to contact you.

12. Seen this bike in the flesh today and it's stunning, credit to Clive for all the effort.
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  13. Lovely looking bike:)

14. Cheers Steve hope you had a good day was good to see you & Cooky :upyeah:

The real deal was at the show, pretty pleased with how close she looked seeing as it was done from a few old photos :)

GSE's.jpg

Troy liked it :cool: great fella & true enthusiast

Troy.jpg

Best get the lacquer out, if you look closely you can see he almost fucked up cos he's so used to putting #21 :D

Signature.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  15. @Tobytyke yeah good to see you clive, bike looked good matey!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Where was you hiding?

17. @Birdie hi steve i was up in the race paddock with my honda, sorry i didnt realize you were coming up bud.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information