1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Dark Stealth 821 Hyper!

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by DaveyBob77, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Haven't picked it up yet!.. But thought i'd start a thread, as unfortunately i have an addiction to taking photographs! :Woot: I'm picking it up Saturday morning so i'll post some pics soon after! I'll apologise now! Soz! :Shamefullyembarrased: :)

• Like Like x 5
  2. :upyeah:

#2 Hyperextended, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  3. Cheers 'Hyper'! Might take you up on that! :upyeah: Gotta get used to the bike first! I haven't ridden in 2 years and my last bike wasn't in the same league as the Duc at all! :Nailbiting:

4. So.. Picked it up at about 11 this morning!.. 8 miles on the clock. Done a bit of running in this afternoon, so far only put 50 miles on it but i'll put a few more on it tomorrow! Lovely weather for it! Absolutely love it! :):) :upyeah:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. :upyeah:

#5 Hyperextended, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Enjoy :upyeah::)

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's a nice brown wheelie bin you have there:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Why thankyou!! :upyeah: ;)

10. Nice:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cheers Pete! :upyeah:

12. Just sold mine - I've gots love of lovely carbon that you might want for that.Nice pictures

13. Ah, mate.. If i was allowed to i would! I LOVE carbon fibre! The Mrs has said 'no changing stuff on this bike'! So, she who must be obeyed has spoken! Haha! If you still have them in a few weeks, maybe i'll give you a message! :upyeah: ;)

14. Bulk deal? Every woman loves a bargain! It's all on eBay for another 2 days - best offers!

15. All DP parts £640 new - yours for £350 the lot. Call it an Early birthday present!

16. She won't notice....Our Megan got written off earlier in the year....bought an smax titanium sport....The only reply was....that's blue....The old car was black....and she'll notice some cf parts....I think not!

17. She is omni-present Comfy! :Nailbiting: She see's all and hears all! ;)

18. Some pics from today! :upyeah:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. 60 miles done today! Around the streets of Essex! No photos though, too busy enjoying the riding! ;) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information