1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My First Ducati

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Titaniumstevek, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Thanks Ben but I won't be riding the SF until next week as I don't take delivery until Sunday. Until then it's my old Trumpet

2. hello and welcome dude.
    we won't be offended by pics of the trumpy! Some of us flirt with other brands... Personally it was Clasic bike mag and pics of old British bikes when I was 10 or 11 that started my love of 2 wheeled money pits!
    never owned a British bike ( apart from a non running bantam) but rode alot of my mates ones.

• Like Like x 3
  3. No problem Steve, hope the time to it being delivered doesn't drag too much and also hope that your recovery with the knee is a speedy one and your pain eases soon fella.

As mentioned before, feel free to introduce yourself and contribute in the Lincolnshire thread. Hopefully our paths will cross in the not too distant future ;)

4. IMG-20161024-WA0000.jpg Here's the old girl...

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Thanks! Not concours by any stretch but a good tidy example and of course - a rider! :grinning:

6. Also... she has some red! :smile:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I like oldies :)

8. Wow Chiz a cheeky 10 year old,the penny farthings were the rage back then eh!

#29 Mr jones, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  9. welcome to nukesville ya cheeky bugger! Im one of the youngest here!!!!! ( and im 64)

10. And here we have a young Chizel with his first bike,Bless.
    IMG_5637.PNG

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. NZ still nuke free Chiz,thanks to you and your protesting back in the 80's.

• Like Like x 1
  12. my first bike was way more beat up than that! But thankfully the front wheel was slightly smaller...

• Like Like x 2
  13. :)

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information