1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Lids: Ready For This Year. ( Hopefully Only Metaphorically Speaking! )

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Shoboshi, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Got waaay too many lids :flushed:

Here's the new one

IMG_5239.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Great lid for an 1199 Tricolore. :upyeah:

3. [​IMG]
    Latest at the front middle is a bell pro star which should be getting its £200 photo-chromatic transitions visor soon. A few are not shown but are past there comfortable condition.

4. You're not a postman by any chance are you ? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I seem to be looking for last minute deals on lids at the moment, no idea why. Just gotta stop as I only have one head! These are mine.. IMG_0919.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  6. Nice....I've got the Shoes on the left but bought it in Australia, don't think i'm supposed to use it here :(

7. Prefer the Shoei's if I'm honest. I managed to pick the X-Spirit 2 up for £300 brand new. :) The RX-7V weighs a ton!

8. Shoei's are lovely helmets. Tried an Arai Chaser V which TBF is really good. Treated myself to a Suomy just before christmas and think thats a cracking lid too. Lightweight, fits nice and supportive throughout, was a right PITA getting a dark visor. Use the Suomy for shorter rides where I don't mind it taking the odd knock and scuff

9. Have to agree about the Arai Chaser V, had a couple of Arai's myself and loved them. Mrs M also got a Chaser V (Union Jack Flag) last time I was home ready for when she's passed her test and is allowed out on the Monster. Lovely helmet it is too :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Shoei Gt Air, Shuberth C3 Pro (with sena intercom) for multi duty with the missus on board and a nice Arai as pictured, just wondering what to pair with the new scrambler cafe racer when it arrives at the end of the month? IMG_1009.JPG IMG_1010.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  11. My new lid after realising the "current" Arai I'm using is about ten years old...

Nice tricolour Chaser X courtesy of Moto Rapido
    IMG_1689.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  12. Quite fancy one of those X-Lite 802RR lids. mmm carbon.... :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1

13. I have one currently, bought it after destroying my 802rr Moto Gp.
    The Stareus version with Italian tricolore flag.

Great lid and super light and comfy. Not worn this one yet for various reasons least of which is another hand op...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information