1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 2017 Ducati Supersport!

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by El Toro, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Thats pretty much on par with why i like the look of it, the only slight downside at present is the power

Although if its nice meaty torque then it might be absolutely fine.

Failing that 959 for me

2. I see a premium price tag and a completely different market from the old SS with 2V heads air cooling and a realistic price tag

I am sure its a great bike and I am sure there is a market for it but I will not be in any hurry to sell my 900ss

3. I think it is very much in the spirit of the Supersport in that it is a slightly less hardcore sportsbike than the top of the range bike and it uses an older, slower engine. and it is cheaper.

4. My girlfriend wants to try one when they are available. Prefers black wheels tho...

2017-Ducati-Supersport-S-01.jpg 2017-Ducati-Supersport-S-01 Black.jpg

5. SL2 exhaust system! ££££? IMG_4218.PNG IMG_4216.PNG

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dont know if this is official. Hope they make it. 2:1 looks good too. IMG_4227.PNG

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. So far all the aftermarket exhausts look worse than the standard ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yep... Not at home with the bugle come chitty chitty bang bang look...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

9. Saw the bike in the flesh at the weekend. If I'm totally honest I'm not sure what I expected but came away disappointed. The S looks better for some reason, but they look very plain, uninspiring and like something that was just knocked together over a weekend. Dunno, but it won't be part of the family any time soon. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Monster in frilly knickers :Bag:

11. Ain't got any knickers on by the looks of it! Probably look better with some on!:Wtf:

12. You Scrambler riders are never happy...

13. Eh... Wouldn't be seen dead on one...!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

14. :D

15. apparrently, it was elected the most beautiful bike at EICMA2016!! Perhaps I got it wrong! :)

2017_ss.jpg

16. @steeve welcome and congrats on new SS4vS, you might be 1st on here to get one! When is delivery est?

17. And that's EXACTLY what Ducati wanted! They wanted to attract a new type a buyer who currently they can't attract so it's working. I really like the supersport, great look and it will be really capable.

Many congrats and welcome

18. It's idiots that say that! The panigale as much as I love my 899 also has a ton of things that should get it struck off the 'real Ducati' list, like the airbox frame, the dual sided swingarm, the wet clutch, the lack of cambelts... none of which matters if it makes a better bike but gives them something to moan about!

U will get the auto blipper etc and full Ohlins suspension? That will be a really lovely bike! I'm going to test ride one.

Btw, I'm 32! So it's not just for over 60's!

19. Sure i's a proper ducati - just not an air cooled supersport with any family relation to our bikes...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information