1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 New Chain And Sprocket Needed

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by PCRR, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Yep no stock at the moment

2. Sportsbikeshop look like they can get them in 48 hours mate

3. Ah cheers buddy, just emailed Calspot and waiting on reply on delivery.

4. Getting no stock from SBS.

5. I'd give them a call mate, they are awesome at getting hold of stuff and getting things out quickly..

6. Meant to say that's on the 749r

7. Can't seem to get one anywhere, either 10 week wait or no specified time on delivery. I am thinking Renthal next best option?

8. Also with a front sprocket with 14t would 39t rear sprocket be best - like for like or any benefits from 40/42 T rear sprocket?

9. Yep 10 week delivery

10. I went with renthal chain, frontand rear sprockets, and quick release carrier on mine. All from B&C express, delivered the next day. Also went +2T on the rear sprocket to a 42T....
    IMG_4013.JPG

It may be possible to get one that is OEM fitment, but a much better idea to get their quick release mount to make switching/replacing sprockets much easier.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks very nice that!.

The Aprilia RSV-4 that I did on Tuesday ended up with a Sitta Racing hard anodised rear sprocket, couldn't get hold of a Supersprox in his preferred gearing apparently?.

12. Will a Panigale R 41T sprocket fit a std Panigale? Will save needing to buy a new sprocket carrier. I did like the look of Supersprox but only seen them in std 39T

Do Not Sell My Personal Information