1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Ducati Dealership To Open In Stoke

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Nov 18, 2015.

• New Ducati dealer to open in stoke
    • Four times British Superbike Champion Shane ‘Shakey' Byrne to officially open the store on the 21st November
    • Third Ducati dealership to be opened by the DMC Moto group
    DMC Moto in Stoke on Trent is the latest edition to the Ducati dealer network, expanding the number of Ducati dealers to 32 in the UK.

DMC Moto Stoke will officially open its doors for the first time on the 21st November when four times British Superbike Champion, Shane ‘Shakey’ Byrne will be the guest of honour at the official opening.

This will be the third Ducati dealership to open for the DMC group joining Ducati Manchester and DMC Moto Preston. The premises is located on the London Road, Trent Vale and has been refurbished to create a dedicated Ducati showroom including a state of the art workshop complete with Ducati tooling and diagnostic equipment.

The showroom will also stock the latest clothing and accessories for both the Ducati and Ducati Scrambler brands with the most up to date corporate identity offering a perfect back drop for customers to view motorcycles, accessories and apparel. The upstairs social area has been designed to welcome visitors who can enjoy a coffee in comfortable surroundings.

Chris Booth, MD commented "We have invested a huge amount of money into an all new Ducati showroom to serve the people of Stoke and Staffordshire and bring them closer to this iconic Italian brand. Customers will be able to view the full Ducati range of new bikes, clothing, parts, accessories, in a beautiful environment where we expect to give them a premium customer experience. We have worked closely with Ducati UK to find the perfect location and with 10 years as a Ducati franchise we expect to bring the ultimate ducati experience to Stoke.

Nigel Goodman, Network Sales & Development Manager commented: “DMC Moto has consistently been one of our top performing dealers in terms of sales, after sales and customer service over the many years that we have been working with them. We are extremely confident they will do a great job with the Ducati and Ducati Scrambler brands in the Stoke area.”

1. Well as I will be in Newcastle next Wednesday it would be rude not to pop in

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm going to call in on Saturday,only to look of coarse,well that's what I'll tell the missus ,but ya never know do you .

• Like Like x 1
  3. I did that last week and came away from Ducati wolves with a new 899

4. good result, I'll be very happy if I can pull that one off , post a couple of pics up

5. Popped over there this morning. Small premises but nicely done out.

Met up with Shakey who was limping after an op to repair his leg. Apparently been unable to run since early in the season.

Saw the 1200 Monster R. Looks great and feels nice to sit on. Tempting.

[​IMG]

6. Actually this may have been a blinged up Monster S looking at it now.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information