1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Moto 2 Engine Supplier Confirmed

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by JH_1986, Jan 7, 2017.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Good luck with that! New engine every time they drop the bike...if anything like the 675...M2 will need hundreds ;)

2. sounds good. I like a bit of change

3. Interesting comment in the article, no Euro 4 compliant CBR600RR for Europe. Andy

4. Sounds good, I love Triumphs, have had 2 and my best bud has had 3, all been faultless and I'm sure they will up their game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. god, I'm just thinking about ryder and huewen.. A good drinking game would be a shot every time one of em says triumph.. You be mullered 5 mins in

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. When they've a massive opportunity like this, you can bet they'll be stress testing engines on rigs all day long.

They should do some massive investment for the British GP. Sponsor it and get Foggy doing some parade laps on a Moto 2 bike.

#7 JH_1986, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Track dayers and racers have been stress testing them for years. Mostly to destruction.

;)

8. you not sure their up for it?the Honda has done well, you don't see alot of engine probs in moto2 really do ya?

9. I'm all for it. Though to be fair I've never watched a moto2 race.

• WTF WTF x 1
  10. You've missed some great racing then. Not all of them mind you as you always get some races that are a bit of a Z, but there's been some greats.

Here's a thought. What's this going to do to the chassis pecking order? Everything is going to have to be redone in terms of chassis and aero.

#11 JH_1986, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Clever move by triumph. All the moto2 teams doing the heavy duty work of development for them to take the finer points from and release a Daytona 765 in 2021

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. You're missing out.
    Great news this imo, just need to get d Kent esq winning a few races again now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I'm gonna go against the grain here and say you've not missed much. Moto3 is by far the best racing.

14. I agree that the moto3 is cracking but moto2 is well worth watching

15. Think they better switch the running order PDQ, wouldn't want to be a GP rider on track after all those leaky old triumphs have smoked their way round, think this is a real backward step for Moto2

16. I'd watch it just to see them backing it in every corner.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. thatsone of my favorite things also. Lowes is great to watch, a bit like an accident waiting to happen at times but that's just his style

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information