1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 New Multi Gt Owner

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by t3scn, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Hello all,

Picked up my new Multistrada 1200 S Granturismo today from Snell's.

Very pleased with it and the service provided by Snell's. Looking forward to some warmer and dryer weather now.

Considering some carbon additions and a slip-on exhaust, but no urgency.

IMG_0255.JPG

• Like Like x 9
  2. Nice one....am sure you will enjoy. Mines secondhand and only had it 3 weeks, but it's awesome!

3. Very nice, now get ready to embrace the bling ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. welcome, join the map linked below!

5. Hope you enjoy it, i love mine and its coped with everything i have thrown at it with ease ..... just remember how fecking wide the panniers are ;)

Its also nice not having a Red Ducati as people dont really know what it is till they have a closer look

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks all for your welcome/comments

Yes they are wide, fortunately the bike came with the std panniers so we can choose how wide we want to be

Oh and the other Duc in the garage is red! Lol

7. In all honesty i got used to the massive GT panniers and they were a godsend on a 2 and half week camping trip round Norway with all food and drink .... i wouldnt have managed as well with standard panniers and filtering through continental traffic jams in Gothenburg and Antwerp was surprisingly easy and didnt ping any mirros....... did almost knock my mate over pulling up next to his adv panniered KTM though when i nudged pannier to pannier at some lights :D

8. nice ride

9. Welcome :upyeah:

10. Anyone one recommend a good sat
    Nav. I'm due to collect my new Multi in a couple of weeks. Traded it for my 1299 Panigale. I hope the Multi is as good as they say??

11. Take a look at the TomTom 400/410.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Great bike but like all Multi's keep the exhaust valve clean and cable free as their a pain and collect all the muck that's going

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information